Wanky.

"Daisy, what's burning, I swear I didn't do anything." Roy said as he rushed into the girl's room.

Daisy groggily woke up. "I think Pit told me he was making himself breakfast... wait--"

The two then rushed downstairs to the kitchen, where they saw Pit, casually making some toast. Roy and Daisy exhanged confused glances with each other before standing next to Pit, both of them on each side.

"Pit, did you burn your toast?" Daisy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's just a little burnt!" Pit responded with a smile.

"Err, but your toast is like... completely black."

"It's not that bad." Pit grinned as he took another bite."

Roy looked at Daisy, still confused.

"Anyway... where's Zelda and Samus?"

"I think they went to a casino? They said they were gonna meet us at the Smash Mansion." Daisy replied as she walked over to the fridge and a yogurt from the top row.

"Why do we need to go to the mansion?"

"Master Hand had an announcement for everyone, I guess."

"Huh."

"Is it gonna be that trip to Hawaii?" Pit asked.

"Yep.

~~~

"I mean, it is kinda obvious."

"I am not gay."

Marth, Peach, Palutena, and Lucina sat in the living room having a... heated discussion.

"Marth, we just think.. that you're not being open abou--"

"Guys, I may act like a stereotypical white chick, but I'm not into guys." Marth sassed.

"Marth," Lucina started. Marth looked at his grand-daughter. "I have amazing gaydar."

"Gaydar?" Peach asked.

"I can tell who's gay and who's not. Well, I could tell for men, I can't really tell for women."

"Oh thank god.." Palutena muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Okay. Hold on, I'm gonna get a snack."

Peach, Palutena, and Marth were all seated on the couch, Peach quietly laughing at Palutena.

"Peach."

"You almost got the secret out." Peach grinned.

Palutena stood up.

"I've gotta gay... Go! I've gotta go."

~~~

It was later in the day, and the group walked into the Smash Mansion. Apparently, everyone else was there, including a handful of trophy characters and some other side people. The group split up at some points, but an hour later when Master Hand called everyone to a single room they all regrouped and sat with everyone else.

"HELLO, FIGHTERS." Master Hand greeted.

"AS YOU KNOW, THIS RIGHT HERE, ALL OF YOU COMING TOGETHER IN ONE GAME, IS VERY MONUMENTAL."

"I forgot this is how Master Hand talks."

"SAKURAI HAS BEEN HARD AT WORK, BUT YET, HE STILL GIFTS US  WITH THIS..."