Thanksgiving and being a someone's sidechick

"Yeah.... uh huh... okay, sure.... Yeah, we'll be there... Thank you, Master Hand." Samus set the home phone down and walked down the hall to the kitchen where the others were.

Everyone was seated at the table with plates full of pancakes and bacon. Samus walked over to the empty seat and sat down.

"So, I just got off the phone with Master Hand—"

"WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"   Pit shouted.

"Heh... no, it's not that. He just wanted us to come by tomorrow for an early Thanksgiving celebration."

"Oh!" Zelda exclaimed. "Then of course we're going."

"Right you are, princess. That's what I told him." Samus declared before she took a bite of her pancakes.

"So we're not in trouble?"

"No, Pit. Now go text the others and tell them that we're going tomorrow."

Pit nodded and ran upstairs to get his phone. Meanwhile, the others ate their breakfast in silence.

~~~

"So I asked her, 'hey, Peach, what do you think of this turtle neck?' and she actually said it would look good on my 'gay looking body', so here I am! I feel like a new man!"

Shulk rambled on about his new red turtle neck as Robin only partially paid attention as he fished through his book shelf. The two were set up in Robin's room. Robin decided to set the other man up on the bed and turned on the TV so he wouldn't bug him with his millions of quiestions... buut that didn't really work.

"So, Robin. Watcha up to?"

"Eh, just trying to find a book to read..." Robin muttered.

Shulk stayed silent.

"Uhh, did you wanna do something else? The authors writing about what we're doing right now so maybe we should do something interesting...—"

"Yeah actually lets do something!"

The sudden energy in Robin shocked Shulk, causing him to fall off the bed.

"W-woah.." Shulk mumbled as he got up off of the ground. "You really wanna get active, huh?"

"Well yeah. I need to something in this story by myself!" Robin exclaimed.

Hm?"

"Back in the first book literally all of my relevancy in the book had to do with Luc or Pat. I think I should do something for myself at least this chapter."

"Well yeah... we could do side ship inserts!"

"Huh?"

"Side ships! Your girlfriend does side ships with Palutena all the time! We should try!"

Robin raised an eyebrow.

"Everybody loves a gay ship."

"Okay Shulk."

Silence.

"Shulk.."

"Hm?"

"Are you actually gay.."

"No the turtle neck is just getting me into a good mood."

"Okay."

"Lets get some coffee."

"Yeah."

~~T h e   N e x t   D a y~~

The small group  was gathered up in the RV and on their way to the Smash Mansion.