hOhOhO😏🎄

*dramatic musical opening plays*

What a beautiful day it was, a beautiful winter day.

Frost covered house roofs, the sky was covered by a fluffy sheet of blue-gray clouds. The grass on house lawns were colored white on the tips of each blade.

The stray neighborhood cats were let in to have warm milk and food, the imaginary turkey that screeched in the morning was off somewhere else.

It was a peaceful morning, yes it was.

And isn't that the perfect weather, the perfect setting, for a calm winter's tale?

...

"YOU MISSED THE RED LIGHT!"

"I COULD'VE SWORN IT WAS GREEN!"

Peach sat in her pink Jeep as someone else was in the driver's seat.

The person that had the steering wheel... well. Since I don't have any description of how they look like, might as well get to the point.

"Wait, do I take the next exit?" @em_peralta asked Peach. She squirmed around in the pink leather seat.

"Yes, you do."

Em(I'm just gonna have you go by that for now) swerved onto the next road, where a neighborhood of houses greeted them.

"You know, I'm... not even supposed to be driving. Is this legal?" She asked.

"Eh, nothings illegal in this universe— Hey... are... those your friends in front of the house?" Peach pointed to her, Marth, Pat, and Lucina's house.

"Huh?"

Nearing the house, the duo was able to see two figures, one boy and one girl, attempting to hang Christmas lights onto the roof.

"Oh, yep. That's a part of ma squad.." Em leaned back in her chair as she swerved into the driveway.

"What's your name again?" The girl asked.

"Eh, the authors just gonna call me Luis for now(if you want me to change that Louini214 then just message me so I could edit it. Same goes for all y'all)"

"Ah that's cool. I'm going as N.A. because why not." Nintendo_Army replied.

Suddenly Em and Peach stepped out of the Jeep.

"Hey sisters!" em_peralta waved to the squad.

"Yo." Louini214 replied.

"Hey!!" Nintendo_Army added.

"Where are the rest of your friends?" Peach asked.

"Inside, making dinner."

"Cool, I'm hungry. Sister hungry." Peach muttered as she unlocked the door. 

The other three followed Peach inside the house, where the aroma of various foods climbed into their noses. They walked upstairs to the kitchen, where there were four people in the kitchen, and a handful of others sitting on the couch.

"Nope, nuh-uh, it's over cooked!"

"By 10 seconds!"

"Still!"

Marth was arguing with her another character that has leaped in from outside the fourth wall. 

i_adore_tae   Held a large plate of one of tonight's dishes in their hand, (i_adore_tae are you a girl? I didn't want to assume you were so I put 'their'.)