WELL MY OH MY WE GOT A SIZZLER IN THESE HERE WOODS

Palutena was laying down in her room, the large window open just a few inches so some fresh air could come in, along with the sound of the waves crashing against the shore.

It was the night after the Luau, and of course, shit happened. Zelda and Link managed to finally spit maybe ten or so words out to each other, although they still managed to screw it up. But thankfully, it wasn't as bad as past situations, where Zelda would talk and whine about it 24/7.

With Link staying in the house Palutena was in, and from learning from Pit's love advice, she had talked to him about it and told him not to worry. Besides, it was an awkward hello, that happens to everyone.

Palutena felt herself almost drift off into sleep until she heard her door bust open.

Lucina walked in, immediately sitting down on the bed next to Pat, then immediately standing back up and pacing around the room.

'Okay... either, shit went down, or shit's about to go down.' Palutena thought.

"Hey Luci! How was your night out--" Palutena remembered that Robin had decided to take Lucina out for the night. She prayed that Robin didn't screw anything up, since that would mean that they'd return from Hawaii, one person short.

Lucina looked anxious, her fingers fidgeting and making knotting motions with one another. But in the next second, Lucina slid down and sat against the wall, a blank expression on her face.

"We're taking a break."

"WHAT?!"

Palutena quickly put her hair up in a large messy bun before saying,

"I'm gonna have a word with him--"

"Hold on, hold on!!!"

Palutena looked back at Lucina. The bluenette got up from the floor and walked over to Pat.

"It was... both of our decision..."

Palutena sighed and led them to the bed, sitting down on the edge.

"What happened?"

Lucina groaned and buried her face in her hands. From there, she spoke.

"Thing was, it was a great night... I mean, we had fun... but when it was over and we were standing by the beach... things just went downhill and..."

"Did you guys fight?"

"No... just... we both knew something was missing, and I guess... here we are."

This was where Palutena felt conflicted.

I mean, Lucina's heartbroken in Hawaii, for crying out loud. But then again... maybe there was a second chance??

As soon as that thought crossed Palutena's mind, she quickly shook it away, thinking that it was selfish.

Palutena scooted towards Lucina, pulling her in for a tight hug. Lucina instantly hugged back, burying herself in Palutena's baggy Monterey shirt.

The two fell backward, now laying on the bed. Lucina was silently crying as Palutena just held her there. After a few minutes, Lucina finally muttered,

"We can't even have a normal vacation without everyone screwing everything up..."

Palutena smiled sadly. "I'm just gonna have to have a word with him tomorrow morning."

"Please don't..." Lucina chuckled.

A grin formed on Palutena's face as she nodded.

"Sure.."

~~~

Roy sat on the cold sand, staring out into the ocean. Well, Daisy. Who was out swimming. He had watched her for almost 20 minutes now. When he first came to see her, Daisy waved happily at him as she stood by the shore. The sun was almost fully up now, but not quite. It was still a little dark.

Daisy had finally walked back over to him. He handed her a towel, which she instantly wrapped herself in.

"Why are you up so early?" Daisy asked.

"6:45 isn't that early?"

"For you, yes."

They both laughed.

"I heard Palutena and Robin arguing, so I thought why not just get a headstart on my day since I'm already up.." Roy answered.

"What were they arguing about?"

"Lucina."

"Did...?"

"Robin and Lucina broke up."

Daisy raised her eyebrows, but then shook her head. "I saw it comin."

"Same honestly... wanna grab some breakfast? There's a Dunkin' Donuts not too far from here."

"Sure."

Before they could walk anywhere, Roy handed Daisy a T-shirt and shorts for her to put over her swimsuit. She laughed and thanked him before putting them on.

"Let's go."

~~~

"PPPPSSSSTTTTT."

"What the fuck."

"PEEAAACH."

Peach opened her eyes. She was immediately greeted by her open window. Which on the other side was Marth.

"MARTH--"

"You'll wake everyone up!!" Marth hissed.

Peach rolled her eyes. "You DO know you're room is right next to mine??!"

"It is?"

"YES!!! Now, what is it?!"

Marth climbed through the window, plopping down on Peach's bed. A devilish, gay grin forming on his face.

"I hope you brought your portable cups, sis."

Peach looked at him with a confused look.

"'Cause we got tea."