Oh Okay

"Shouldn't Party City be the other way?"

"No you take the next exit."

"...but the sign—"

"Can the author not start off the chapter with us screwing up a six minute drive..."

The group was back in the RV, and in their usual spots.

Ike was driving, like always.

Palutena was seated on the top bunk, with Pit on the bottom.

And Zelda was sitting next to Samus instead of sitting next to.... him.

"Please tell me that's the place up ahead." Marth whined,

Ike squinted. He looked for a few seconds before saying, "it is!"

Everyone did a 'hoorah'.

Ike drove the RV into a parking lot and found them a parking spot. He took the car keys into his hand, and then turned to the group.

"Okay. Let's go."

Everyone piled out of the car, Ike coming out last and with a dog leash in his hand, and of course with Oliver on the other end.

The group walked to the store.

When they got inside, they were greeted by the isles filled with Halloween decorations, and of course, costumes.

"I didn't know they had costumes!" Peach exclaimed.

".....Peach why do you think we came here?"

~~~

"So...."

"It's Cleopatra!"

Roy watched as Daisy showed him the costume she picked out for herself.

"Is it good? By looking at your face it seems like its not—"

"It is!" Roy exclaimed. "But is there a different version to this costume? This one looks a little.... revealing..."

"Oh please, it goes to the mid-thigh and that's it."

"I guess..." Roy mumbled.

Daisy held her costume in one arm. "Have you found one for yourself yet?"

"....no actually."

"Then let's go find you one!" Daisy grabbed Roy's wrist and led him to an isle of just costumes. She stopped him in front of ye costumes for men.

They both examined them.

"I could be a clown." Roy suggested.

"Ew no... that was so last year."

"True that, sister."

"Oh!" Daisy walked up to a costume displayed on the left side of them.

"Jack Skellington." Roy said.

"From the Nightmare Before Christmas? Man, Peach and I love this movie."

"What's it about?"

Daisy froze. She looked from the costume to Roy. "You... never watched The Nightmare Before Christmas?"

"No. But I honestly like this 'Jack Skellington' costume though." Roy commented as he walked to Daisy's side to look at the costume.

"So what do you think? You want this one?" Daisy asked, holding up the clear bag in which the costume was inside of.

"You know what? Yeah! Maybe we could even watch the movie together!"

Daisy's cheeked flushed a little bit.