Airport Pt 2.

The boy pulled his hoodie down over his face more as he entered the plane.

He tried to make barely any interactions with anyone, but it was hard not to show his face when he greeted people back when they said hi.

Now that he realized, how did his ears look like under the hood. Were people still able to see them out and pointed?

Okay back to the point.

Link felt himself get more and more panicked with each step he took.

Did he have any intentions on talking to her?

Not exactly.

'Coward' he scolded himself.

He took another deep breath as he went to his seat.

~~~

"So how are we gonna si—"

"I'll be sitting in the middle!"

Peach exclaimed as she sat down, patting the two seats beside her for Ike and Sam to sit. They awkwardly followed, giving each other a quick glance before sitting down.

"Aaah, how long is this flight gonna be??" Peach asked, already leaning back on Sam.

"Ugh, Peach, it's gonna be at least five hours." Ike replied.

"Maybe even more." Samus added.

Peach whined, kicking her feet at Ike.

"Cut it out dipshi—"

"Ike."

"Yeah?"

"Don't call her that." Samus replied.

"Yeah, don't call me that, dipshit." Peach growled.

"You wanna go Barbie??"

~~~

"It's kinda weird how Master Hand our four echoes in the back."

"Eh at least we get to lean back in our chairs without anyone behind us."

Richter, Daisy, Lucina, and Dark Pit we're settling down in their seats, Dark Pit and Daisy on the left isle and the two others on the right.

Dark Pit examined who else was around them.

Hmmm...

Oh!

Dark Pit was able to see Roy, along with Marth not too far away. The angel knew about the red-head's crush, so he decided to act accordingly.

"Hey Daisy."

"Ya?"

Dark Pit turned all the way to face the princess.

"Can I put my arm around you? There's a certain someone on the plane that I want to get jealous."

"Uhh, sure? Who's attention do you want?"

"I'll tell you later."

Daisy only nodded as she let Dark Pit slide his arm around her shoulder.

A few rows away, it caught a certain boi's attention.

"Roy."

"Shutup Marth."

"Roy!! Come on you know I don't like the window seat."

"I'm upset."

"When are you not, brat."

Marth hmphed as he whipped out a magazine from his little bag. He tried to start reading it but for some reason whatever Roy was upset about kept bugging him. Marth peered over to the other rows to see what he was looking at.