Im running out of chapter titles

"ALRIGHT SMASHERS! PLEASE CALMLY ABOARD THE TOUR BUS NOW!"

Master Hand shouted. The handful of Hylians that were in the large group groaning quietly... their ears bleeding... ow.

"EVERYONE THAT HAS COMEDIC VALUE GO TO THE TOP OF THE TOUR BUS!" Roy shouted, running up to the upper deck of the bus that was outside.

After a few minutes, the 50+ characters were all seated on the bus.  Which was weird, actually. Some of the characters were gigantic. Like there were some big bitches on the bus.

"Marth, did you pack sunscreen?" Ike asked. already fanning himself. Him, Marth, and Roy were seated together, Marth and Ike next to each other and Roy in front of him. The upper-outer deck of the bus already gifting them of the scorching sun.

"Of course I do, hun," Marth said, fishing in his backpack to find a small metal bottle of spray-on sunscreen. Ike gladly took it, spraying himself quickly. He snuck a cold spray down the back of Roy's shirt.

Roy screeched.

Master Hand, who was up on the top deck with them, spoke in the subtle microphone next to him.

"To the three gays-- guys in the back of the bus, please quiet down..."

"I didn't know that he didn't just talk in all-caps," Daisy whispered to Corrin(male).

"Me neither... it's like the coffee shop that was down the road from the mansion... we didn't know  that not all of their drinks had actual beans in it."

"I miss that place..."

"Let's go home, dude." Corrin suggested.

"YES--"

"ALRIGHT! EVERYONE, PLEASE SIT DOWN AS THE BUS IS STARTING TO MOVE. I REPEAT, SIT. DOWN."

Everyone slumped down in their seat. Roy got his green disposable camera out as Marth took out his phone that Peach got him on his birthday.

"Hand guy, are you gonna be the tour guide?" Dark Pit asked. Lucina sat next to him eating her Katsu Chicken.

"YES. YES I AM."

"Are you Hawaiian or sumthin? How do you know the places?" Pit asked.

"DO I LOOK LIKE A HAWAIIAN HAND TO YOU, BOY?"

...

"I dunno."

"I have a tour guide. I got one when we were getting off the plane."

"Oh ok dad."

The bus started moving, making its way down the perfectly paved road. Marth started taking pictures of the sky and palm trees as Roy took pictures of his feet.

"SO OVER HERE WE HAVE THE COMMUNITY CENTER, WHICH AS YOU CAN SEE IS FAR MORE SUPERIOR THAN OURS AT HOME."

"Heh, we had a homeless man living there for more than a year."

"THIS CENTER IS USED FOR LUAU'S, WHICH WE WILL BE GOING TO TOMORROW NIGHT."

Zelda, asked Palutena, who sat next to her,

"Don't we need like outfits for that?"

"Duh, we don't go naked."

"Nonono, I mean like... (Lets all go shopping) idk."

"YES."

~~~

Oh look, we're shopping now.