Drinking Party

As time passed, it was now the evening before they'd board the plane. Bags were packed, snacks were stuffed in those bags, etc....

Marth and his other house buddies had decided to invite everyone over for a final night before being in Hawaii for a while.

"Pat? What's that?" Peach asked, pointing at whatever Palutena was holding.

"Just wine!" She smiled. "I figured that a little bit wouldn't kill anyone... right?"

"...uhh, yeah. But remember that everyone has limits."

The two tidied up the kitchen a little bit as Lucina rested and Marth watched White Chicks.

"Are you and Marth a ship in this universe?" Palutena asked.

"Uhhh, I don't really know. I think girls... isn't his thing—"

"I HEARD THAT!" Marth yelled from his room.

"YOU'RE GONNA WAKE THE DOG!" Palutena screamed back.

And of course, Oliver was seen walking out of Lucina's room and making his way to the two girls. Peach reluctantly patted his head. Palutena sighed as she put the final dish away.

"His fur is gonna get everywhere.."

"So?"

"True that."

A couple minutes later, now with all four of them in the kitchen, they heard a knock at the door.

"COME IN!!" Marth shouted.

A few seconds passed before they heard the door open, along with several footsteps coming up the staircase where the others were.

Shulk, Ike, and Robin came into the room.

"Hello, booooyyyyyysssssss!" Marth greeted weirdly.

"Hey, where's the wine?"

"On the table--"

"UMM, we are going to wait for everyone first!!" Marth interrupted, followed up with getting up from his spot and grabbing the wine off the table.

"Those five could be another hour!!" Shulk wined.

"Just wait, the doorbell's gonna ring in like, four seconds."

1

2

3

4

"WE'RE HERE!!"

"WE KNOW!!"

Zelda and Samus were the first to come upstairs, along with Daisy, Pit, and Roy.

"Uhhh, we're not giving... Pit... the drinks too.... right?" Palutena asked, a little worried.

"Of course not. But if he sneaks it then yeah."

~~~

So yes. It was a drinking party, between a band of crazy men and women, a large amount of them dealing with love issues. So, the night resulted with this.

(Thankfully the neighbors were out)

There were people screaming at each other.

People passed out.

Laughing,

Crying,

Threatening to climb onto the roof and throw a one-man party with awful music playing on their phone with a single strobelight and a plate of nachos...

The usual.

"I HATE THIS FUCKING FAMILY"

"THE ONLY REASON YOU'RE WINNING IS BECAUSE YOU'RE A GUY!"

"My head hurts..."

"I KEEP FORGETTING I HAVE AN ACCENT!!"

"SHUTUP BLONDIE!"

Peach, Shulk, Zelda, and Samus turned their heads when they heard 'blondie'.

"I'M TALKING TO THE GAY ONE!"

Shulk ran out of the room.

Meanwhile, Roy, still sober, was getting a certain offer.

"Just have a sip of mine!" Daisy exclaimed, holding out a red cup full of red wine.

"I dunno..."

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

Roy turned red. Well, his face turned red. Kinda almost the color of his hair.

He took the cup, and almost without hesitating, took a long sip, then handed it back to Daisy.

"How was it??" Daisy asked, her fave getting red from either just the drink or just watching her "cute guy" down a cup of red wine.

Then Daisy made a bold decision.

Pretending that she was full on wasted, she did her best 'drunk laugh' and leaned herself on his chest, taking the last small sip from the cup.

'Dang I didn't know Roy wore belts....' Daisy thought to herself.

'Wait... oh fuck that's not a belt.'

<< >>

Sorry this chapter is a lil short, preparing for the next one.
Where they get on a plane.

Ya.

Baetalkedtomebye❤️