Brats in Hawaii

After getting all their luggage, the group was now getting on one of the buses for the Smash characters. They didn't feel like splitting up again, so they all boarded the same one, along with some other characters that the author likes to add that are there for humor and other reasons. And no... Link wasn't there.

"I'm starting to question my sexuality."

"Shut up, I need some peace on here." Marth sighed, putting his sunglasses on and leaning on the nearest biggest person like a chair, which was Richter instead of Ike. The buff blue boi felt weird about it nonetheless.

"Look how blue the sky is!"

Yeah, the sky was this nice Tahitian blue, and as the bus drove all the grass was actually green and they had palm trees and all that. The shops they had seemed better than the ones at home, and every so often they would see a little piece of Hawaiian culture, like hula dancers and certain foods being prepared for parties.

"Why is Hawaii better than us?" Shulk asked.

"I'm not sure, but I think I want to live here, I can live off of my luggage guys, don't worry." Roy laughed, causing some people to wonder if he was joking or actually saying this truthfully.

Meanwhile, Zelda takes a look at the side characters semi-important problems!

"Corrin... how do you deal with love problems?"

Male Corrin scoffed. "Well... I wouldn't know regarding a seven month aftermath,"

Zelda scoffed.

"Buuut I just get to the bottom of it, see how I feel, and pursue."

"Pursue?"

"Make it happen. If they don't love you back then hell, you tried. If you don't love em then boom. Move on."

"...alright."

~~~

The buses stopped at a large cul-de-sac with the beach behind it. There were no gates that closed off the backyards, so it was easy to walk in the back or to each other's. The houses were fairly big, too. Two stories, probably.

"Oh my god, anyone could walk into our backyards."

"This is why we lock our fucking doors."

"EXCUUUUUUUUSE ME SMASHERRRRS!!!"

Everyone turned behind to the road, where Master Hand was.

"OH MY GOD WHAT BUS WERE YOU ON?!"

"THAT, IS NOT IMPORTANT, PEACH! AS I WAS SAYING, THIS WILL BE WHERE YOU ARE STAYING! WE HAVE A LOVELY BEACH OVER THERE RIGHT BEHIND THE HOUSES, NOT TO MENTION THERE IS AN L&L BBQ IN WALKING DISTANCE!"

Everyone cheered at the mention of L&L BBQ.

"MAKE YOUSELVES AT HOME, FIGURE OUT WHO'S IN EACH HOUSE. I WILL BE AT MY PRIVATE MANSION EXACTY 2 MILES FROM HERE!"

Everyone stared at Master Hand aboard the bus before it drove off out of sight.

Everyone spent a good 10 minutes figuring out who's in each house.

In the first house, is:

Shulk
Ike
Richter
Lucina
Female Corrin
Palutena
Peach
Daisy
LINK

In the second house:

Zelda
Robin
Samus
Marth
Roy
Male Corrin
Chrom
Pit

Along with everyone else who doesn't matter divided up into the other houses.