Airport Part 1.

Oh god what time is it... it's still dark, that's for sure. Wait, why are we waking up this early, the hell?

Marth stirred for a minute before checking his phone.

"OH SHIT!"

Math scrambled out of bed, taking his pj's off and putting on a t-shirt, pants, and a puffy jacket. He then raced out of his room, grabbing his phone and charger.

He ran down the hall, banging on everyone else's doors screaming,

"WAKE UP WE HAVE TO BE AT THE AIRPORT SOON! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!"

He heard groans and yawns come from their rooms as Marth rushed downstairs to where all the luggage was.

Before he could do anything else, he got a text from Ike.

Ike: hey, we're coming to pick u his up in like five minutes and then we're gonna pick up every1 else.

Marth: Ok were totally ready.

He put his phone in his pocket and looked at the girls coming down the stairs, already dressed.

"Alright, Ike is coming to pick us up in five minutes," Marth declared. "Do you guys have everything?"

"Yep."

"Are you sure?? This trip is gonna be well over a few weeks."

"We knowwwww we have everything!" Peach whined.

"Good." Marth stated.

A couple minutes later, they heard a loud car horn honk from outside. The group immediately got their bags and opened the door, rushing outside to the RV parked by the curb.

"Hop in, ladies." Ike stated.

"Alright," Marth started. "Let's go get Zelda and the others."

~~~

"...what time is it..?"

"... 4:30..."

"WHAT?!"

"I thought you knew!"

"No! It's that early?! We have to be at the airport this early?! Also, more than 50 people have to?!"

"Yep. Oh by the way, did you see the seating arrangements on the plane?"

"...."

"....no..?"

Peach pulled out her phone and got a picture of the seating diagram.

Now this was interesting.

Peach, Ike, and Samus were seated together.

Marth and Roy were seated together.

Palutena and Robin were seated together.

Shulk was seated with the Male Corrin?? A little irrelevant but okay.

Daisy and Dark Pit and Lucina and Richter were in the back, in which they have all became good friends over time.

"I'm sittin with my best friend!!!" Lucina exclaimed.

"Best friend..?" Palutena muttered.

"Me and Corrin would make a good ship, what do you guys think??"

"Guys!!"

Everyone turned to Ike.

"We're here. Get your bags, I'm sure everyone else is there already."

~~~

"I didn't know the airport had food!" Roy exclaimed.

"They sure do! Daisy replied. "It's pretty good if I do say so myself."

Daisy smiled as she examined the food, not even knowing that Roy was freezing. When she did though, she immediately tried to think of something to warm him up. He already had a jacket on, ska he didn't know what else to do.

She quickly grabbed and paid for a tomato soup in a plastic bowl, and awkwardly pressed it against his cold cheeks( the cheeks on his face).

It surprisingly felt good, Roy thought, although maybe even just the touch of her hand would've been enough.

"Better?"

"Definitely..." Roy practically moaned. When he realized, his eyes widened as he looked back at Daisy, which she looked up at him, smirking.

The two stayed like that for a few minutes before silently agreeing that they should find the others.

"So you're sitting with Dark Pit..."

"So you're sitting with Marth." Daisy chuckled.

"Alright alight," Roy paused. "Don't you find it kinda odd that they put four echoes in the same row?"

"Not really, to be honest."

The duo then reached the area where everyone else was, as they walked over to two empty seats.

"So, Pat, are you nervous for the flight?" Samus asked.

"Yeah..."

"It's okay, I mean, everyone's kinda scared of flyin—"

"Oh no it's not that it's just the fact that I'm sitting with the man who took the love of my life." Palutena responded blandly.

"Oh,"

"Yep."

"Where's Luci sitting?"

"With her best friend."

Samus smirked as she looked over to see Lucina laughing with Richter along with Dark Pit and Daisy.

"It's a cute platonic friendship—"

"Okay I get it."

"What?!"

~~~

"Passengers are now allows to board the plane."

"Oh hell."

All the Smash characters were piling onto the plane as Zelda awkwardly walked behind everyone. Her, Pit, and the female Corrin were seated in a middle row, so at least she didn't have to dread sitting next to anyone bad.

She was walking fine until she realized something, making her stop dead in her tracks.

"Link is here."

"Oh my god does he see me?"

"Is he going to be in the same row as me?"

"Hold on I'm not ready."

"Well, too late."

"Nonononono."

"Just go for it."

"I can't do this."

"Just board the damn plane."

"I'm not ready."

"Come on Zel, lets go!"