hAlLoWeEeEn... oOoOh, SpOoKy

"I don't wanna walk in this..."

"Yes you do, Zelda." Samus replied. "Just for a few hours."

Zelda groaned. "I'm not in the mood to go out right now... can I stay?"

Samus, with her back originally turned from Zelda, turned around with her with a sharp glare.

"You're going."

"Yes ma'am".

~~~

"Alright! ROY! STOP LOOKING AWAY!" Marth screamed.

"Do we have to take a picture together??" Lucina complained.

"Yes, I want a picture of my two children on Halloween. Now get together you two!!"

Lucina and Roy groaned as they stood together while Marth took pictures of them.

Once he was finished, Marth put his phone in his pocket, and then yelled,

"COME ON GUYS LETS GO!"

"YEAH I WANT SOME CANDY!" Roy shouted after.

Soon enough, everyone piled out of the house with their costumes on, some of them holding candy bags.

"Isn't it gonna be weird to see a group of young adults going around trick or treating?"

"I'm too old for this shit..."

"It's okay, guys! Everybody loves us anyway!" Marth flaunted as he led the group down the street, leading them to a nearby house.

"Kids! Go!"

Roy, Daisy, Pit, Peach, and even Palutena went up to the front door.

They knocked.

The door opened.

"Trick or treat—"

"That's not how you do it! TRICK OR TREAT!!" Roy screamed.

The woman that answered the door was literally blown away by Roy screaming in her face.

"Uh... what... nice costumes!! Heheh..." the woman said, handing them candy one by one.

After giving Palutena candy, the goddess said,

"Give me double."

"Uh, what?"

"It's for my friend! Give me double!"

"Oh my god..." the woman muttered, giving Palutena more candy.

Palutena smiled and confidently turned to the group.

"Okay! Next house!"

The group continued to go house by house, the small group of 'kids' getting candy for everyone.

At one house, the rest of the group watched the kids go to the front step.

Standing behind Shulk and Samus, Ike held Samus' hand, hiding it from the others.

"I'm hungry.." Lucina muttered as she leaned on Robin's back.

"Yeah,"  Marth butted in between them. "Me too."

"..."

"What?"

"Nothing, Marth."

They looked at the kids walking back to them.

They decided to take a break, stopping under a tree's shadow.

"What time is it?"

"8:00 PM."