36

I stir in my sleep feeling wet kisses being pressed on my neck

I stir in my sleep feeling wet kisses being pressed on my neck. And I feel him hovering over my body between my legs, I whisper his name "Devon," my eyes still closed.

"Sweetheart, I need you one more time" he whispers against my skin and his voice. God. His hoarse sex voice makes me wet. I open my eyes to meet his blue ones staring back at me heavy in desire and I smile at him "You've fucked me three times already" I lazily wrap one arm around his neck stroking his hair.

He frowns "I haven't fucked you enough,"

"Mmm, maybe tomorrow morning you can claim in the shower," I tease smiling at him and he kisses my lips and my arousal tingles, awakening me again. He turns me into some kind of animal, I've never had this amount of arousal but God he is so sexy when he is needy. "Give it to me one more time," he whispers against my lips, rocking his hips I feel his cock brushing against my pelvic bone.

"Why?" I breathe.

"Because, I can't get enough of you," his hand moves between our bodies and he nudges my opening with his tip. He moves his tip between my folds rubbing it up and down and I throw my head back moaning "I need more of you, three hours isn't enough," he breathes hard into my neck before latching on a spot on my neck making me curls my toes.

I wrap my legs around his waist as a way of approving, he looks into my eyes making sure that I'm saying yes to this. I don't think anyone can deny the pleasure this man gives. He is so good and I've never had sex this good, I've never orgasmed as hard as I do with him before.

"Aah!" I moan against Devon's lips as he presses down on me from above, thrusting his thick cock into me. My insides are wet from our previous three rounds. I feel his loads seeping from between my thighs and into the sheet below me as he pushes into me inch by inch.

"Oh..fuck," he moans grabbing the back of my left thigh pressing it over my chest. Oh God, I can't be stretched more, he's already had me with my legs over his shoulder the first time, the second time he grabbed my body to the edge of the bed while he stood pinning my legs onto one side and he fucked me hard standing.

The third time, he carried me to the couch in our room since it had a mirror facing it, I was riding him in reverse cowgirl position my back to his chest. His hands holding the back of my knees up my feet in the air, I watched his full length disappear into me. My breasts bouncing as he thrusted from beneath making the necklace jiggle between my breasts. I watched the cum dropping from my slit after he climaxed.

No one fucks like Devon Enderson.

"Devon," I moan feeling him deep inside me, I fist his hair pulling him to kiss my lips. We kiss until we can't breathe anymore, still desperate to feel his lips on mine he brushes his lips against mine as he thrusts.