4

My arms and legs were sore

My arms and legs were sore. My head was pounding painfully, as I stretched on the bed yawning, reaching my arms to the side to slam the alarm. And that's when I realized that this is not my alarm.

What the hell?

My body was scattered against another unfamiliar body whose face is buried in the sheets. My heart jumped up to my throat as I grabbed the bed covers up high my chest. I looked inside the sheets my hands trembling.

Clothes on? Check ✅

Noticing the lime hair I sighed in relief placing my hand over my chest. Then I sat on my elbows and threw a pillow over Gianina's head. She woke up alarmed and ready to kill someone, I laughed at her reaction and then winced as I felt pain in my thigh.

"Bitch why'd you wake me?" Gianina groaned letting her head rest on the sheets again.

I sighed "Why are you in my bed?".

"Because you opened a bottle of champagne on mine and it exploded" she muttered sleepily.

"I don't drink champagne"

"I know, but your hot fiancé got you an expensive champagne bottle to apologize for standing you up, so you decided to give champagne a second chance" she explained.

"When did my hot fiancé stand me up?" I asked and she raised her head a bit to look at me. She squinted her eyes. Her eyes were investigating mine. "How much do you remember from last night?".

I groaned letting my head fall back to my soft pillow my black hair flew and covered my face "I don't remember anything at all".

Gaining said with a yawn "maybe not remembering is a good thing".

What on earth happened last night?

"And why is my body so sore?" I asked rubbing my thigh.

"Because you danced in Mike's bar yesterday and ran your body into tables and from what I have understood from Mike. You did some shenanigans in a stool".

I want to kill my self. Seriously Evelina in a public bathroom stool?! That's disgusting

Stretching my arms onto the nightstand, I grabbed me phone and saw 5 missed calls from Devon and 3 text messages. The calls were from last night and 2 texts were from last night as well where the last one was received 15 minutes ago.

I opened the 'Phone' application to see at what time did he exactly call. And then I saw that I had called him last night and then he called me 5 times.