50

I'm unable to sleep tonight

I'm unable to sleep tonight. I keep twisting and moving in bed while Devon is asleep. After three rounds of slow love making no wonder he is exhausted and I should be too. This day has been weird in many aspects.

I grab my phone from the nightstand I should text Gianina and tell her what happened, when I open the lock screen and the phone screen lights up I bring my left hand up to see my new ring.

This must be some kind of a dream, there is no way this ring is real nor the events that occurred a couple of hours ago, I put my phone back on the nightstand and snuggle into Devon's side of the bed. I run my hand up his bare chest and wrap them around his neck I lean forward to kiss his lips.

Maybe I should do it? He wouldn't mind.

"Devon," I whisper nudging his shoulders.

He doesn't react so I do it again calling out his name with a bit louder tone "Devon," he flinches and his eyes flutter open slowly "Eve?"

I stroke his cheek nuzzling our noses together his arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer to his body "What's wrong love?" his voice so low, so sexy.

"Nothing it's just," I sigh closing my eyes already regretting the stupid idea, his thumbs starts stroking my skin "Are you hurt? Did I go too rough on you?".

He lets go of my body and turns to the night stand to turn the dim light on, his eyes are back on me as he does a quick body scan with his eyes.

"I'm fine, you didn't hurt me"

Cupping my cheeks with his hands he asks "Then what is it?"

I bite the inside of my cheeks embarrassed and then murmur "I want you to tell me that you love me,"

His face softens and he grins asking "That's why you woke me up?"

I bring my hands up to cover my face "I just feel like I'm in a dream or something, I couldn't sleep and" he removes my hands from my face and kisses me softly "I love you."

My heart swells, and he gets on top of me pinning my body to the mattress. His lips moves to my chin and he says "It's not a dream, this is real my love for you is very real"

It's real. I thought hearing this words from him would calm me down and I would be able to fall asleep but for some reason all my senses are heightened. He kisses my body tenderly and I run my hand through his hair, his head disappears between my now wide spread legs.

He fake gasps making me laugh "This pussy looks very defiled, who did this to you pretty little tight thing?"

Is he talking to?

He lets his finger graze my very swollen clit and my breath hitches. Although, he looks very tired and his eyes are hooded from not sleeping, yet he seems very interested in what's between my legs.