24

Gianina and I ended up drinking more than just a glass of a champagne

Gianina and I ended up drinking more than just a glass of a champagne. We decided to go to Mike's bar and celebrate with tequila shots as well. After a couple of shots my head started spinning a little and I started to complain a bit about my husband "You know Mike, my husband is very very hot like hot Cheetos hot, but he is fifty flavors of annoying".

Mike says "You are really drunk, give me your phone let me call your husband it's very late".

I giggle and shake my head leaning forward pressing my chest on the hard table "If you call him and tell him about how drunk I am, he'll spank me" Mike is clearly taken aback by what I just said.

"Give me another tequila shot and then I might give you my phone".

Mike raises an eyebrow and nods adding a new tequila shot on the bar. He stretches his hands and demands "Give me your phone and car keys, I won't have you driving drunk".

I scoff, shaking my head. I take a minute to think about what would actually happen if he called Devon. If this had happened during our honeymoon he would definitely whip my ass. I'm helplessly clueless on how he'd react, but I don't think it'll be bad.

Finally, I give in and hand Mike my purse. I watch him pull my phone out and going through my contacts to find Devon's number. I try to look occupied by messing around with the cup, but in fact I really wanted to know how many rings would it take for Devon to answer. I watch Mike with the corner of my eyes placing my phone to his ear waiting for Devon to answer.

"Hello, I'm Mike I own a bar and your wife is safe she just happens to be extremely drunk and can't call you herself".

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Why is my heart pounding so hard as if my dad just caught me sneaking out during high school nights. Why did it take less than a couple of seconds for Devon to answer the phone?

I look up at Mike who is starting to stutter a bit as he talks. Devon is a really intimidating man I can't blame Mike. The phone call ends and Mike places my phone back in the purse.

"Your husband will be here in less than fifteen minutes".

Fifteen minutes huh? I still have time to dance.

I grab the tequila shot and head to the dance floor where Gianina is. I start swaying my hips with the music singing along whatever song is playing. I swallow the tequila and place it on some table. I could tell that some men were looking at me but I couldn't care less. This time is for me to celebrate what I have accomplished. Nothing matteres except me at this moment.

I lose track of time as I dance and sing along. It's almost like an outer body experience and I don't get pulled back into reality until a pair of hands are on my waist.

I look over my shoulder and come to face my not so happy looking husband. "I think you've had enough fun darling" he says before grabbing me by the waist and throwing me over his shoulder.

I gasp in shock my head upside down coming in view with his ass. He walks to Mike and takes my purse from him "Thank you for calling me,".

He then approaches Gianina and asks her if she needs a ride home and she says that she doesn't. And I can't believe that I'm thrown over his shoulder in a bar. Isn't he afraid that people would recognize us? Talk about this?

"Devon please put me down" I beg as he walks us outdoor to his car. I feel a sudden smack on my ass cheek and I yelp in shock. I try to place my hand on his hips and pull my body upwards but I can't.

Fuck.

"Am I in trouble?" I ask.

"You have no idea" he responds as he puts me down on my feet and opens the car door for me. I wobble a bit and take my purse from him as I step into the car and buckle in. He closes the door and steps into the car starting the engine.

He drives us back home silently and I know better than to start a conversation at this moment. I watch his hand grip the steering wheel hard his knuckles turning white. We make it home and he parks the car in front of the doorway instead of the garage and turns off the engines.

I step out of the car contemplating wither to wait for him or just head to my room. I decide to move my ass into the house. The moment I open the door I'm welcomed by the smell of burnt sugar. No cinnamon? It smells like someone just left their cinnamon cake in the oven to burn.

My feet don't move as I'm overwhelmed by the smell. Devon steps into the house behind me his chest pumps into my back. I jolt forward a bit and he says "you are blocking the way".

Ignoring his comment I ask "Why does the house smell like burnt sugar?".

"Helena was trying a new carrot cake recipe".

"So what now? You said I'm in trouble are you going to yell at me for breaking my curfew?" I bend down and start taking off my boots as they have been bothering me. I still feel Devon's presence behind me he locks the door and says "You are not a child yelling at you won't get us anywhere".

I scoff "So yelling at me makes me a child but spanking my ass doesn't?".

Once my boots are off I turn around to meet his cold gaze. I've never seen that look on him, and I don't know what it means.

"Go to your room, you are drunk".

"I don't like to be ordered around and you are not my father".

His fingers grip my chin tilting my head up "Evelina I don't like to repeat my words go to your room" he says through gritted teeth, and I push his hands off and shove him against the door "Get your hands off of me and why are you so mad anyways?!".

His body stumbles back and hits the door, he rests his head on the door behind him and closes his eyes cursing under his breath "Because I was fucking worried about you we agreed on no later than twelve and it's two".

"Oh".

He opens his eyes and Immediately I feel bad about shoving him, my hands still on his chest and I'm avoid his gaze"You were worried?".

"yes I was worried".

"I'm sorry I just lost track of time, I didn't think I'd be too late I didn't mean to worry you".

"It's okay, what matters is that you are safe" he says cupping my cheeks and kissing my forehead the feeling of his lips lingers on my skin. I hold onto his shirt as I stand on my toes.

I'm aching to touch him.

I get so close my nose brushing against his he groans as if he is pain "Evelina, darling you are way to drunk I can't" He knows how much I want this yet he denies me.

My lips softly trace the side of his mouth as I whisper "I want you, you said if we came back and I wanted this you would do it".

"God I want to, I really do but help me here dear I can't take your words when you are drunk, and we just came back".

He is right.

I pull away and gather my boots from the floor heading to the stairs and I feel him walking behind me he then asks "Where is your ring?".

I look at my left hand and I almost want to slap my forehead "I used the restroom and placed it in the purse forgot to put it on".

"You have broken two of my rules in one day".

"Maybe I was hoping I'd get some spanking out of my disobedience" He laughs and it warms my chest. The most beautiful sincere laugh I've ever heard.

"Good night darling" he says as he disappears into the dark hallway leading to his room.

I have a long day ahead and I should be resting.