68

Evelina and I overslept until the afternoon, not that there was anything waiting for us we had taken a couple of days off to enjoy the days following our wedding anniversary

She woke up before I did and practically annoyed me into waking up. She ran her fingers over my torso and whispered her desires "Did you know that pregnancy hormones makes women more horny? And I'm really horny Dev, please"

The need in her voice fucking my brain awake.

I get up from the bed her warm body leaving mine as I stand up completely naked. I walk around the bed and stand at the foot end watching her lay on her back.

My cock is hard and weeping. I've never felt like this- this overwhelming need to fuck a woman so damn bad, yet thinking about caring for her. And Loving her.

My eyes roam down her body and my cock hardens to a painful level. Her breasts are large and firm, her hips curvy and her face...

My wife's beautiful, pure face.

I watch her eyes gazing over my torso, and she smiles to herself "My husband is so insanely hot."

"Come here," I demand and she crawls to the end of the bed where I'm standing. I take my cock in my hand and smear the pre-ejaculate across her lips. She looks up at me and licks her lips. Our eyes lock and nothing else matters when she looks at me this way.

"I'm going to blow in your mouth, then I'm going to fuck you so damn hard you'll forget your name."

Slowly I pump my cock in my fist and Evelina opens her mouth. Just the sight of her sitting on the bed with her mouth open sends me into a stupor. My fists jerks harder and harder in response.

I grab a handful of her hair and guide myself inside her mouth. My eyes close. Holy fucking hell, her mouth is perfection.

I slide out and then back, making it deep. Her wide blue eyes watching my every reaction. I smirk down at her "You like that, baby?" I whisper roughly. She nods around me. My hands grab the back of her head as I push my cock into her mouth.

Be gentle, Be. Gentle, she is pregnant. I remind myself, but I can never be gentle with her. She makes me lose all control. She's the hottest woman I've ever made love to, and fucked

I build a rhythm, making her moan around me. My hands are gripping her hair with white knuckle force and I feel myself begin to jerk.

Fuck it, not yet.

Pulling her aggressively, I really start to fuck her mouth, hissing with nothing but appreciation as she takes all of me.