18

The car stops in front an enormous victorian castle

The car stops in front an enormous victorian castle. The chauffeur opens the door and I step out avoiding his eyes embarrassed that he heard our sexual activities. Devon follows behind me and takes my hand in his "Remember what I told you earlier?" He asks.

I nod "Stick to your side".

"Good girl".

I smile sheepishly I love the pet names I get from his especially when he praises me. We walk hand in hand towards the entrance of the house where we are welcomed by at least 7 staff members. They lead the way and help us take off our coats.

"Mr and Mrs. Toussaint are waiting for you in the dining hall".

"You've been here before?" I ask out of curiosity since he seems to know the way to the dining hall.

"Yeah, whenever I come to Paris they invite me to have dinner with them. I consider him family".

"Really? You called him a pervert a while ago?" I whisper.

He chuckles "Well French men have the tendency of being physical".

"And women" I add.

As Devon leads the way I look at all the portraits of French royals that are hung on the walls of the hallway. The golden frame shines underneath this light dim lightening. Suddenly, Devon stops walking and pushes a dark wooden door open.

The dining hall comes in sight lightened by hundreds of candles. I admire the structure, the color, the vibe. This actually is giving me inspiration for a new collection.

"Alexander" a female suddenly calls clapping.

Alexander?

Right Devon goes by his second name.

A tall blonde women comes to our side and grabs Devon's face kissing both of his cheeks and I'm already not a fan of the Toussaint family. So much for having the word saint in their name. She is wearing a red silk maxi dress. A tight hugging her curves beautifully, it has a deep V opening on the cleavage showing off her D size chest, and a slit that start at the middle of her thigh.

"Mrs. Toussaint, looking lovely as always".

Her hands are rested on his shoulder when she answers "Thank you, and Mathilde stop with the formality, we are way past it" she winks making him laugh.

Way past it huh?

"Mathilde, this is my wife Evelina" he finally remembers me and introduces me to her.

"She is very beautiful, good job".

She doesn't even bother to address me or say 'YOU are beautiful'. And good job? It's not like he landed the lottery? I officially hate French women.

"Julien will join us in a minute, now come on have a seat".

You know what I hate more? The fact that she speaks English fluently. Devon pulls a chair for me and I sit muttering a small thanks. He sits to my left and his right hand find it's to rest on my thigh and I don't like this at all. I need him to know that this is upsetting me. I wrap my hand around his wrist trying to push his hand off but it won't budge.

Fuck this.

"So, tell me how is business?" She asks as she pours a glass of red wine then places in front of Devon. She has approximately 10 workers yet she pours my husband a glass of wine. Something smells fishy here besides her cunt.

Devon pushes the glass toward me and gives me a small smile. And I mouth a 'Fuck You'. I take the glass and twirl it in my fingers waiting for him to answer her question "Well, I haven't been paying much attention to the business. My cousin, Jack, is acting CEO for a while now".

"You lost your passion?" She sits in front of us purposely pushing her tits forward by crossing her arms. I can't be the only person who sees this. What the fuck is happening here?

"No, not that I found something else that makes me happy" he replies and I raise an eyebrow at him. Something else?

The hand he has rested on my thigh starts to pinch the fabric of my dress and I want to slap him because God knows I'm not in the mood to play. In fact, I'm in the mood of punching this bitch in the face.

The doors suddenly burst open giving me a minor heart attack and we are welcome with I believe Julien. He looks way older than she does perhaps in his mid fifties? While she looks in her late thirties. Figures she is clearly his midlife's crisis. May God have mercy on his soul. She will kill him in his sleep and say that it was a heart attack then she will inherit call of this and then try to ruin my marriage to get Devon.

"Darling" Devon suddenly says breaking the dramatic movie moment that was happening in my head. I watch around and see that Devon is actually no longer sitting but standing next to his friend. I stand up and extend my hand to Julien. He grabs my wrist and pulls me into a hug.

And I'm on the verge of crying 'mommy can we go home?'

His hands are first wrapped around my waist then one of his hands sneaks down to my ass where he starts feeling me up and I gulp. Devon clears his throat and pulls me away from Juliens grasp. "You have got yourself a lovely piece of ass".

My eyes widen at his remark and I can't bare sitting with those people another minute. Didn't Devon just say he considers them family? I see no family in here. Except a blonde home-wrecker. I shouldn't be one to judge on this, but in my defense I have never flirted with a man with his wife around.

And then on the other hand we have an old man named Julien that ironically sounds like just King Julien from the Madagascar movie. I pinch my elbow as I'm sure this is just a dream.

"Please have a seat" Julien motions as he moves around the table to join his wife where he literally French kisses her right in front of us. Devon and I sit again and I watch him try to contain his laughter at my reaction.

The bastard.

He starts talking to Julien in French, and I know how to speak French but I don't even bother to listen to them as I'm planning revenge in my head. The food is served by the servers and Devon places the napkin on his lap giving me a really wonderful idea.

I place my left hand on his lap reaching for cock. He clears his throat and his cock instantly hardens beneath the fabric. His eyes warning mine to not proceed.

Too late babe

I know for a fact that he won't come in his pants as there isn't enough friction. So this is a win-win for me, he would spend this entire evening in agony. The chit chat stops and the couple starts to make out again and Devon takes this opportunity to lean to the crook of my neck and whisper against my skin "You better be ready for your punishment back in the hotel".

"Baby, I can't wait for it" I confess.