14

After getting onto the plane and got seated next to Devon who wouldn't even bother looking at me

After getting onto the plane and got seated next to Devon who wouldn't even bother looking at me. I mean who can blame him? We just did the most horrifying thing yet the most pleasurable. There was something about the way he handled me, the way his eyes flickered as he watched me moan and squirm beneath his hand. The way he got on his knees to eat me up like a thirsty man.

I bit my lower lip turning my head away, even I couldn't face him. I don't know how I'll be able to handle not having physical relation with him now that I know what he is capable of. He made me orgasm twice literally twice with only his fingers and tongue. Most of the men I've been with couldn't even give me one orgasm with their cocks.

The jet took off and the minute we were allowed to remove our seatbelts I excused myself to the toilet to wash up and change my clothes. I had packed a hoodie with a pair of sweatpants along with fresh pair of panties. Thank god.

I changed my clothes and finally wiped off my wedding makeup. I removed the pens from my hair relaxing my scalp a bit. And then as I stepped out I saw Devon typing emails on his laptop.

What the?

"You know it's almost 1 am? You and I have been awake for hours you should rest a bit" I said as I sat on the chair across him this time.

"There is no rest in business dear"

"Right" I rolled my eyes and pushed my chair back into a position where I would lay down and then asked the flight attendant to get me a blanket and a pillow I would try to sleep it off a bit.

No rest in business my ass.

We have decided that our honeymoon would first be in Paris for a week as Mr. husband over here has a very important meeting with some old man and his wife and he said that it would look good if he brings me, his wife, along.

I wrapped my body with the blanket and mumbled "Wake me up at least fifteen minutes before landing".

"I will".

With that I drifted to sleep

~~~~~~~

Devon woke me up ten minutes before landing by brushing my hair with long fingers and whispering my name. Showering my forehead with kisses. It was such an unusual way to wake up and it took me a couple of minutes to process why would he wake me up like this?

And then I came to the realization that no one knew from his staff knew about the contract so he had to show some kind of affection in front of the flight attendant. It felt so real though.

I washed my face and put on my seatbelt as the plane touched down. Then we stepped outside the coldness of Paris giving me goosebumps it was quite late the city was dark. Devon took care of our passports checking in as I sat in the car waiting for him. Our luggage was already on its way to the hotel with another car and some people would take care of them unpacking them. As much as I hated the idea of people touching my clothes it seemed convenient as I wouldn't have to worry about them all I have to do is get into the room shower and sleep it off till tomorrow evening.