48

I've spent the day walking with Kevin around the property

I've spent the day walking with Kevin around the property. We talked about work and upcoming projects. I have been giving Evelina a little bit of space so she'd cool off. I have a feeling that she is most probably still upset about the events of last night.

I want this issue to be solved, and I wanted to talk to her before the dinner party, but when I came back from the walk and walked into the room, she didn't even look my way as if I didn't exist. I knew then that she needed a little bit more time.

After taking a warm shower I put on my suit and exited the bathroom. My eyes fall on my wife wearing a maroon dress with a long slit on the right side, the thin piece barely covering her breast.

She looks so fucking edible.

Normally, I'd comment on how much I'm hating the dress for showing this much skin, but I won't argue with her today about it I'll just make sure that I'm always standing in front of her covering her body with mine.

I watch her with the corner of my eyes as she applies a dark shade of red lipstick, she closes the lid of the lipstick placing it back on the table the swift movements of her body and his the dress hugs her curves makes my pants tight, my cock throbbing in my suit pants.

Fuck.

She turns around heading for the door "Let's go together," she suddenly says her voice sending shivers straight to my cock. This is the first time she addresses me today and as much as I want to go with her and hold her hand, I have a situation to take care of.

"You go, I'll meet you downstairs," I answer her and she doesn't even look over her shoulder to look at me she just leaves the room. I head to the bathroom locking the door I start to unzip my pants pulling my hard cock out.

I fist it at the base hard and start stroking imagining her taking my cock into her tight wet pussy over and over again, her little moans fill my mind I try to remember the way she tightens her legs around my waist, her nails scratching my forearms and back.

Her whimpers whenever I slow my pace, and the occasional "Oh! Yes! Daddy" that she screams when I'm going too rough, that nickname does a number on me. I start to breathe hard as I'm chasing my release, thrusting into my closed tight fist I pant aiming my cock away from my expensive suit as I release my balls tight.

"Shit," I mutter sighing and then start to clean up washing myself up and then heading downstairs pretending that I didn't just come to the thought of fucking my wife with this dress on.

When I make it downstairs there is already a dozen people here, the whole living area transformed into a themed party. My eyes scan for my wife and I can't locate her.

"Oh hey! You must be Devon, Eve's hubby!" A red head in a navy blue short dress suddenly says.

I nod faking a smile "That is me and you are?"