30

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
The chapter ahead has some dirty kinky name calling.

I've been sketching new designs on my iPad for a couple of hours now

I've been sketching new designs on my iPad for a couple of hours now. I've lost track of time doing so, my back hurts a lot from sitting. I push my chair back and start stretching my arms and back. I need to do pilates and yoga again, I haven't been working out lately due to how much work I have to do.

"If you are done sketching then come help me with the materials" Gianina yells from across the room. I grab my iPad and head to where she is sitting on the floor with endless amount of tiny fabrics.

"I think this black velvet one would match with that suit" I start matching the fabrics with the drawings we have. She then grabs a file that includes all the models that have applied to walk for our first runway show.

"You have to assign each look to a model as well" She says and I sigh, I have too much on my plate already "Let's finish picking the materials first and then based on the model's complexion we can assign the designs that flatter their complexions the most" I suggest.

Gianina nods in agreement and we both start working finishing 8 designs out of 15. She swipes through the pictures in my iPad and stops at the white dress I drew last "This is a gorgeous one".

"Yeah, I'm thinking about wearing it for my birthday".

"A white elegant dress for a birthday? Evelina Maddison Camilli what did you do to my friend?".

Giggling, I answer "I'm an Enderson now, not a Camilli and on my birthday Devon and I have a charity event to attend to".

"That right there is the worst husband in the world? Taking his wife to a charity event on her birthday?" Gianina shakes her head in disbelief.

"Well it kind of came with a price, he is doing something for me in exchange" I admit as I start cleaning the floor and organizing the file once again.

"Let me guess giving you the most mind blowing head ever?" She asks making me laugh as I shake my head.

"No you dirty mind! He is coming with me to Los Angeles for Christmas this year".

"Oh" She goes silent then says "Well, Davina is going to be devastated".

Davina? As in Devon's sister?

"I didn't know you and Davina talk".

And her face goes completely blank as if she has just fucked up. Her hands start to fumble around and I furrow my eyebrows at her "Is there something you are not telling me?".