62

The sheets rest around our waists, and I lay against his side, my arm draped over his hard stomach and my head on his chest

The sheets rest around our waists, and I lay against his side, my arm draped over his hard stomach and my head on his chest. My legs are tucked between his knees and my fingers feeling the grooves of his abs, my eyes are growing heavy.

Devon fell asleep a while ago, he'd taken me once tonight in his office. His lips caressed mine every time he thrusted his fat cock into me. His eyes locked on mine as he fucked over and over again.

He hasn't said a word though. He didn't talk dirty like he'd usually do while we are at it. He didn't even come inside my pussy. When he got close to his climax he stopped and dragged me to our bedroom only to stick his cock in my mouth and come deep inside my throat.

We didn't talk about what happened earlier tonight. I didn't get to apologize for the pain I've caused him. This week has been exhausting enough that we didn't do it multiple times like usually.

I stroke Devon's cheek with my thumb as he sleeps peacefully. Admiring his gorgeous features my fingers softly tracing the bridge of his nose, his closed eyelids and his lips. I lean forward pressing my lips on his.

Then slowly I slide off of the bed he stirs a bit but remains asleep. I walk to the bathroom my feet stepping over our clothes. My reflection in the bathroom mirror gives me a mini heart attack.

My lipstick smudged and my mascara running down a bit. I looked like I've been fucked thoroughly, I grab my makeup remover which I keep over the sink and start washing the make up off of my face.

I dap the towel on my skin after I'm done then step into the coldness of the bedroom again. I can see Devon still asleep and walk towards the dressing looking for something to wear I grab one of Devon's t-shirt and leave the bedroom.

The house has always been so quiet but lately with Storm and her puppies it has become more lively. I head to Devon's office to clean the mess we left behind.

The pictures of Serena scattered over the sofa where Devon's body pinned mine. I grab the photos taking one last glance at them as I gather them all and something itches my guts about these photos.

I put them back in the file along the paternity tests of both Devon and Chase. I still can't believe she got pregnant with Chases child and fooled Devon.

What I don't understand even more is why did he have the tattoo of her name. I put the file in one of the drawer and grab my thong which Devon threw next to the sofa.

After I'm confident that the office is decent, I head to the door wanting to get back to the bedroom to my husband's arm.

And surprisingly, Devon is leaning against the door frame making me scream. I put my hand on my lips "You scared me!"

"Why aren't you in bed? It's three am"He asks his voice thick from sleep.

"I wanted to clean the office, so Helena wouldn't see the mess" He walks towards me and in a swift movement throws me over his shoulder "You should've stayed in bed with me," He says walking back to our bedroom.