9

Devon pulled away from my body and turned around giving me his back he said "Hello brother"

Am I in vampire diaries by mistake?

I tried to straighten my dress and my hair trying to have a look at the 'brother' but Devon's broad shoulders were blocking my view.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to my future sister in law?"

Devon suddenly stepped to the side allowing me to finally see his brother. My eyes locked with the very same familiar ocean eyes. I smiled anxiously not know what to say waiting for Devon to say something. He came to my side and took my hand into his and said "Derek this is my fiancé Evelina".

Derek was standing on the top of the stairs, he took a couple of steps down to reach us stretching his arms to me. I took his hand and shook it and said "it's nice to meet you".

"You too" he replied squeezing my hand back.

I pull my hand back letting it fall by my side and tightening my other hand's grip on Devon's needing to feel secured. "Let's head in" Devon said pressing a kiss on my temple. Derek walked into the house and we followed him.

I whispered to Devon "don't you like greet your brother like normal people do?".

"What part of me says that I am normal?" He answered back.

Good point.

In front of the main door stood a very tall man looking like he is in his mid thirties he welcomed us and opened the door letting us in. The minute I stepped into the house I was greeted with the aroma of winter. It smelled cozy and homey I felt like I'm home.

I watched Derek as he took of his coat and I pulled my hands away from Devon trying to take mine off as well.

"Let me help you with that, love" Devon said standing behind me he pulled the coat off my body and I could feel his hot breathe on the back of my neck. He then proceeded to give our coats to one of the maids who apparently was standing the whole time right there but I didn't see her as I was too distracted with the cozy feeling.

I smiled at her and whispered a "Hello".

"Everyone is waiting for you in the living room" said Derek.

"By everyone you mean our siblings and father" Devon commented.

"More like our siblings and their significant others and father".

"I see, have you brought anyone with you today?".

"Yes I brought Maddison with me whom I've introduced to about ten times this past 2 years, but you keep forgetting her".

"Why would I want to remember who you are mingling with?".

"Because you are my brother? I mean I would forever remember your lovely fiancée even if you don't make it to the altar".