Rough

Hello everyone it's time for a new chpter. Last chapter was all about Cecilia. Nothing else to really say.

~~~~~

POV: Rin

Part 1.

It's Saterday, I'm laying on my bed waiting for a certain someone to come knocking on my door. I was only in a bra and in sme short shorts that showed some of my underware, i was wearing it on purpose like that. I have my legs crossed as I ate a popsicle and read some manga. To be more accurate I was reading a hentai manga, why, because I really want to have sex with (Y/n) right now. The last time we had sex was when we did it for the first time. As I read through the manga I put a check mark by interesting positions I wanted to try. As I put a check mark next to another position I started getting irritated and threw the pen I was using across the room.

"Damn it, I'm getting wet just thinking about doing that with him!" I shout in irritation as I felt myself getting hot and my panties getting wet "That Damn idiot, doesn't he think I want to have sex too!"

I then angrily take a bite of the popsicle I was eating. I finished the popsicle off and threw the stick into the trash from my bed.

"You know what, I'm going to go to his dorm and tell him to have sex with me, and if he says no I'll force him to have sex with me" I say to myself.

I get off my bed and grabbed a shirt and put it on. I grabbed the manga book and started walking towards the door.

POV: You

It's Saturday, last Wednesday is when me and Cecilia had our fun together. At the moment I was walking over to Rin's dorm. Why you may ask?, because if four of my girlfriends have been secretly horny, Rin is definitely horny as well, it has been a few months so yeah. The leaves on the trees were all shades of autumn color right now and are starting to fall, the last time me and Rin did anything sexual with each other the trees were vibrant green and the sun was beating down on us. I was prepared for what I was going to dig myself into. Knowing Rin for as long as I have, she doesn't have a lot of patience, and her sexual desire is defiantly apart of that.

"Okay, so I have a girlfriend that's 4'11" who is short tempered and has a small amount patience who is probably horny as hell, 9 out of 10 chance we're going at least 2 rounds if not 3...........Fuck" I thought as I walked towards Rin's room.

When I arrive at the door to her dorm I go to open it instead of knocking. If I knocked there would be a high chance of Rin trying to hurt me in some way shape or form. I opened the door and on the other side I see Rin get jump scared and threw what ever she had in her hand into the air.

"Ahh" She shouts as she falls onto her butt "What the hell?!!"

She looks up from the floor to see me, she doesn't say anything but her face becomes red. I look down at what she dropped and I picked it up. It was a hentai manga and it was open. I pick the book up and Rin watched me as I did, on the open page was a check mark next to a sex position the characters of the manga were in. Let's just say it was a hardcore position to say the least.

"That's an interesting sex position..." I state.

"I- uhh..." Rin says, not knowing what to say.

"I guess we both had the same objective in mind" I say and she tilts her head in confusion.

"What do you mean by that?" She questions.