Red and Blue

Hello everyone and it's me. Here's another Infinite Stratos chapter. I thank all the people who vote and read this book series. Last chapter we got another transfer student. But this time she hates your guts, Great. Now into the chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.
It was before school starts, Me and 'Charles' were walking to class. When I entered the class room all of the girls this time were talking about the rumor. The rumor of who ever wins the next IS Tournament gets to date me. The rumor was Semi-True since I didn't accept or decline it.

"Good Morning" I said to everyone.

Rin, Cecilia and a few other girls that were talking froze up. 'Charles' went up to the crowd of girls.

"So what are you ladies talking about?" 'He' asked.

After 'he' asked the question all of the girls ran off screaming a little except Rin and Cecilia.

"Well I better head back to my class own class now" Rin said and walked back to her class.

"I should go ta taa, see you later" Cecilia says and walks to her desk.

"What was that?" Ichika said after just walking into class.

"Who knows" 'Charles' answers.

{Time Skip}

POV: Houki

I was standing in the roof top court yard leaning against thinking to my self.

"Why...."

{"If I win the tournament you....You Have To Date Me"}

"How did that turn into this"

{"The deal is that who ever takes first place in the tournament is gonna get to date (L/n), it's true I swear"}

"How could it become a rumor like that"

I sighed then continued to think.

"The winner in the tournament only gets to date (Y/n) if it's me, anyway it won't be a problem as long as I'm the winner,if I'm the winner it will be fine, this time will be different from back then. It will be fine, it should be fine"

"I was in the fourth grade when it happened, the national kendo championship everyone said I was going to win it. But I wasn't able to attend the match so I lost by default and the reason I couldn't make it was my sister had announced the IS, Because it was so powerful and could be used for so many things the government was afraid that it could be used as a weapon. So they put us into a protection program moving my family from place to place in secret. Before I knew it I was living separately from my parents and I didn't even know we're my sister was. And they kept interviewing me I don't even know how many times while keeping me under constant surveillance. How could some one not be scared by that physically and mentally but I never stopped my kendo training since it was the only connection I had with (Y/n), even though he didn't do kendo himself he watched me train. But on that day the way I was swordsmanship is a mirror that reflects your true self. (Hmm I wonder why you use a sword and a shield). I was actually practicing kendo just so I could beat up my opponents and vent my feelings. It wasn't about strength or skill, it was raw violence and rage. That was not the true definition of strength. I let my dark side consume me and now I have to wonder can I win this time. And can I do it without betraying my self in the process"