Chronicle

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter your day of relaxation turned into a day of combat after the girls got stuck during a cyber dive.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was the next day after the whole fiasco with the school being hacked and the girls getting stuck in a cyber dive. Right now I was walking over to Tabane's hideout so I could speak with her, I know she had something to do with the whole thing. When I get to the door that enters Tabane's hide out I knock on it.

"Chi-chan?, Ali-chan? Is that you?" I hear Tabane say from the other side of the door before opening it and seeing me "(Y/n)-kun!, you came to visit me!"

Tabane then grabs my head and hugs it into her marshmallow like breasts, nearly suffocating me.

"I.......can't......breath" I state to Tabane.

"Oops, sorry (Y/n)-kun" She says "So why are you here?"she asks.

"You had something to do with the school being hacked didn't you?"I questioned her.

She pulls me inside of her hide out and closes the door "Yes I did have something to do with the school being hacked yesterday, but it was for a good cause"

"And what good cause is that? The school got invaded by the american military" I tell her.

"It's because of the Honor core, the core inside the Bayakushiki. For some reason it's making the Bayakushiki evolve and always improving its self. I was trying to figure out why" Tabane explains to me.

"That is an odd occurrence, like when the Bayakushiki turned its self into a 4th generation IS" I state.

"Exactly, an IS core shouldn't do that. I created it and I don't know why it's acting the way it is. Being a super genius is so exhausting" She exclaims "Oh and I almost forgot. Since your here there's someone who wants to meet you, more like she has a favor to ask you. Cho-chan!, (Y/n)'s here!"

"I'm coming Ms. Tabane" I hear a some what familiar voice say.

After a moment I see a girl walk out of one of the hallways that branched off from Tabane's main room. It was the same girl I saw before I woke up from the cyber dive. She still had her eyes close while holding a cane in her left hand but not using it like a cane.

 She still had her eyes close while holding a cane in her left hand but not using it like a cane

"It's you, the girl I saw right before I got out of the cyber dive" I state.

"Yes, It's nice to meet you in person (Y/n) (L/n)" Chloe says as she bows.