School full of girls

Hello people it's a new story/book for you guys and it was voted on in my high school dxd story. So with this I will let you know that this story might take a little longer to update compared to (High School DxD: Chaos) and when Mikasa x reader comes out. No more rambling and let's get in to a new one.

~~~~~

POV:You

Part 1.

It's a Saturday in February and Me and my best friend Ichika are trying to find our way to the entrance exam test room for the high school we were going to go in to. We were complaining about the building.

"(Y/n) this place is built like a maze seriously, you could set up a haunted house in here and no one would be able to leave"

"Yeah I know Ichika, seriously this place is starting to give me a headache. We can't even find the stairs to the second floor"

"Well then we'll have to keep looking for stairs" we then turned our heads and saw a door that looked like it lead to stairs.

"I think those doors lead to some stairs" Ichika said to me.

So we went through the doors and saw 2 IS units or aka an Infinite Stratos. We both went to a different one and touched them. When we touched them they moved.

"Hey you 2 boys what are you doing in here" a woman yelled.

"Those IS units are responding to them ma'am" the woman next to the other one said.

"Well that's a first" the first women said then continued" you guys are going to high school"

Me and Ichika looked at each other confused because she just said we're going to high school and all we did is touched an IS.

"What's the worst that could happen" I jokingly said to my self.

{Time skip to start of school year}

Me and Ichika were put in the same class. Ichika was sweating bullets while I was resting in my seat but was nervous about everything.

To get this straight Me and him are in a high school full of girls. Mostly because we are the only 2 males who can operate an IS unit.

Ichika sat in the front middle row in class and I sat to his right. The girls in the room were staring at us except one. Her name was Houki Shinonino. Our old childhood friend who Me and Ichika haven't seen in 6 years.

We meet when Ichika and her learned Kendo at the same dojo and I always went with him to support him. She was staring out the window like she was trying not to look at us.

Then a lady with olive green hair walked in. She looked like she was a teacher because she was not waring a uniform.

Ohh and by the way we are a tending our high school days at the only IS academy that teaches 'Girls' to use IS units. And for the uniforms the school made us custom male uniforms.

She wore a yellow and black dress with boots, waring glasses on her face also. She then said.

"OK class I am Ms.Yamada I am your sub teacher, and I wish everyone a happy school year. And with out a further a do we will start introducing our selves to each other. Would any one like to volunteer to go first before I go down the list?"

I raise my hand and Ms. Yamada nodded. So I stood up and faced the class full of girls excluding Ichika.

"Hello girls my name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I am happy to meet you all. Just for a little about me I am from America but have spent most of my time here in Japan"