Luxury and Pleasure

Hello everyone it's time to get back on schedule. Last chapter was filled with action, now we're moving back to the casual and 'juicy' stuff if you haven't already caught my drift from the title. Now let's get head into the chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part. 1

It was night time and we sent off Jake and Charlotte back to their dimension. I made dinner for Me, the girls, and Ichika. I wish Alexis and Chifuyu could be here but I wonder what work they have to do. Anyways I made beef stew and rice. The girls were sitting on the couch eating while Me and Ichika sat on chairs in the other side of the coffee table. I then start up a conversation.

"How's the food?" I ask.

"It's good" Houki says.

"Amazing" Cecilia says looking like she's in heaven.

"It's great" Rin says.

"C'est déliciux" Charlotte says.

"It's Wonderful, what I expect from my bride" Laura says before taking another bite.

Or what my friend says "It's Vundervul"

"It's great man" Ichika says.

"Thanks for the compliments" I say back.

We continue to eat then Cecilia says.

"Darling can I ask you something?"

"Sure go for it" I reply.

"Can you come to my house towmorrow so you could meet my parents?" She asks.

I nearly chock on my food when I hear that. I then drink some water and answer back.

"You want me to what?" I ask to make sure I heard her correctly.

"For you to come to my house towmorrow to meet my parents. They wanted to meet you before they had to go back to England towmorrow" Cecilia says.

"Okay I'll be there, is there a specific time I need to be there?" I ask her.

"8 am. My parents have to leave for the airport at 10. Then we will have the rest of the day to our selves" Cecilia says then Houki, Rin, and Charlotte give her a glare of jealousy.

Laura doesn't mind and continues to eat. To me the thought of meeting Cecilia's parents would be nerve racking, mainly because they are high in society and would except a lot out of their daughters boyfriend.

After we finished eating Houki, Cecilia, Rin, and Ichika went home leaving Me, Charlotte, and Laura at home. We sit down on the couch together and watch tv. Charlotte then brings up how I'm meeting Cecilia's parents.

"How do you think it's going to go with Cecilia's parents tomorrow?" She asks while she lays her head on my right shoulder.

"Don't know. I'm kind of scared actually. I don't know if Cecilia's parents will approve me of dating her. Cecilia's family is high in society so I would think to expect some really strict expectations from me" I say to her.

"It will be okay my bride, just act like how you always are and you will be fine" Laura says laying down with her head in my lap and looking up at me.