Service Battle

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. This chapter is a long awaited chapter for few. Last chapter you and Tatenashi went on a date then had some sex in the dormroom. No big deal, RIght?"

P.S.: Sorry for poor the poor quality pictures ahead of time

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was morning and I woke up in bed without Tatenashi in it, during the times that she slept in my bed she would try to stay in bed with me as long as possible in the morning just as you would expect from her. I sit up and I hear my phone go off, I pick it up off the nightstand and look at the notification on it.

(Y/n), can you get me some of my books from my office and bring them to me. Here's the list of books and the map to where I am

- Alexis

I looked at the list of books and the map, the map seemed to go into the underground part of the IS academy, nothing suspicious about that, not at all. I sigh then got dressed into my academy uniform then went to Alexis' office to get the books.

When I walked into her office to see pictures of me and Alexis hanging on the open spaces on the walls. The room looked almost exactly like Chifuyu's except opposite since it was on the opposite side of the hallway. I saw the books Alexis mentioned sitting on her desk. When I went to get the books I accidently knocked over a picture frame. I picked up the frame and looked at it and it was a picture from what looked after I was born and Alexis was carrying me in her 9 year old arms. I then noticed that the picture had was ripped on one side. I took out the picture from the frame and the ripped of piece falls out. I look at the piece and it showed a baby with black hair.

"I guess that was just another baby from the hospital that got caught in the picture" I say to myself then put the picture back in the frame and picked up the books.

I started following the marker on my phone trying to get to wherever Alexis was. I was under the academy walking through a set of dark hallways. I then finally got to the destination which was a metal door. I opened the door and said.

"Uh Alexis, I brought the books you wanted me to bring" I got no response, I walked into the room deeper " I knew there was something wrong with that text"

The door to the room shuts and someone then tries to attack me from behind but I threw the person over me. I then feel 5 pairs of hands grab me so I tried to resist, but the thing was it didn't feel right, like who whoever was attacking me didn't want to hurt me so I stopped resisting and a bag went over my head.

{Time Skip}

I open my eyes and I see that I'm tied to a chair in a dark room with a spot light on me. I was hoping that the same thing wasn't going to happen like the last time I was tied to a chair.

"Okay this is some bull shit" I say to myself.

I hear a horn go off and then I hear a familiar voice say "Welcome to the forbidden fairyland of paradise, (Y/n) (L/n)" The lights then turn on and I see Ms. Yamada wearing a inspired outfit "Let the games begin. This is the cater to (Y/n) (L/n) service battle and I am your moderator Maya Yamada"

"Ms. Yamada!" I shout.

"Each of you may choose what you want to do and then whoever is the most pleasing to (L/n)_ is the winner. Okay let's get the ball rolling" Ms. Yamada says.

"Okay hold up a minute, What's going on?" I question.

"Oh this is just a very special top secret competition" Ms. Yamada says " And the first one upo is contestant #1, Let's hear it for Houki Shinonono"