Weekend Date

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was going not so great when you had to deal with someone from a organization called Phantom Task and got even worse when Tatenashi told the other girls about you dating her also.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

After running around the school for hours trying to run away from Houki, Cecilia, Rin, Charlotte, and Laura so I didn't get killed by them whether they meant it or not. Unless they were going to sexually pleasure me to death which is still a problem. They stopped chasing me after I told them that I haven't done anything with Tatenashi yet so they let me go with many slaps in the face that left many red marks on my face.

I got to my room and walked in to see Tatenashi sitting on my bed with her legs crossed. When she saw the now faint handprints on my face she walked up to me while giggling a bit.

"Sorry for throwing you to the wolves" Tatenashi says then put her left hand on my cheek making me wince abit.

"It's fine, I should of expected you to do that" I reply.

"Here's my apology gift"

She leans in and we lock lips together. After a few seconds we separated and looked into each others eyes. Tatenashi then move towards the bed and pats her hand on the bed.

"Sit down honey, I have something I need to tell you"

I nod and sat down on the side of my bed while Tatenashi continued to stand.

"With what happened today, you now know the second reason I was always hanging around you was because I was supposed to be protecting you" She states.

"I wish you told me that in the first place" I tell her.

"The Sarashiki family has always been well known for working in secret operations like this one" She says with a serious face while looking out the large window that faced ouside then turned to me with a small smile "However, it looks like the immediate danger is gone so I will get to relax for just a bit. So I'm sorry for being so clingy"

Tatenashi then sits down next to me. As she sits next to me I hug her from the side.

"But that's something that makes you, you to me. The clingy, foward, playful student council president" I tell her then kissed her on the cheek.

I pull my hands away from her then Tatenashi pulls something out.

"Hey (Y/n), remember this" she says while twirling the crown I wore for the play around her finger.

"Yeah, the crown I wore for the play?'

"Yup, and with that it makes me your new room mate" She states.

"Okay......wait what?" I say "why didn't I know about this"

"I only told the girls, who ever got the prince's crown will become your new room mate" Tatenashi says then turns her body to me "Now your mine at night" She says.

Tatenashi then pounces on me and crawls over me then lays next to me.

"So does that mean we're sleeping in the same bed?" I questioned.