Battle in Kyoto

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter Madoka finally was allowed to become a student at the IS academy after being locked in a room for 2 weeks.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

At the moment the first years of the IS academy were on a train to Kyoto for a field trip. I was sitting in the middle column of seats in the farthest right seat. Madoka was siting to my right with her head laying on my shoulder as she slept. I smiled to my self as she did. Houki, Cecilia, Laura, and Charlotte were playing a card game in the row of seats to my left. As rummaged through the bag I brought with me I heard Houki shout as she lost the game. I find what I was looking for in my bag and pulled it out, it was a high quality digital camera.

"Is that your camera?" Charlotte asks me as she sat across the isle to my left.

"Yeah, I brought it from home so I could take pictures during the trip. Take pictures of the scenery-" I then leaned closed to the girls as the 4 of them were listening to what I was saying "and of course taking pictures of you girls with the scenery" I say and smiled.

"You mean it Darling!" Cecilia says cheerfully.

"Of course I do" I say "But now that I think about it I don't think I have pictures of any of you"

"You're right" Houki says after thinking about it for a moment "We all have pictures of you but you don't have any of us"

"What kind of pictures of us are you looking for my bride?" Laura asks me "You can take any kind of picture of me"

"You're going way to far with that Laura" I say then whispered to the girls "We can do 'those' kind of pictures when we're older"

The 4 of them turn red in embarrassment. I then heard a yawn next to me and I saw that Madoka was awake.

"What are you guys talking about?" She asks while rubbing her eyes.

"Nothing you need to worry about sis" I say while patting her head, making Madoka smile with her eyes closed.

Part 2.

After getting off the train we went to the hotel, we walked through the enteramce and were met with a garden. Charlotte and Laura were next to me as I walked.

"Ahh, what a beautiful garden" Charlotte comments.

"It is nice indeed" Laura adds.

I take my camera out of my satchel and took a few pictures of the garden from where I stood. I put it back in my satchel and most of the girls on the trip rush past me.

"Holy Jesus!" I shout while nearly dodging the stampede of girls.

"Everyone, come on this way!"

"This is great!"

"I can't wait to see what the rooms look like!"

"Are you okay?" I here Madoka asks while walking up to me.

"Yeah"

"We should get inside so we can find our rooms" Houki says.

We walk inside the hotel and went to the front desk. The one of 2 clerks notices us.

"Welcome, You're from the IS academy correct?" The lady says.

"Yes, rooms for Bodewig, Dunois, (Y/n) and Madoka (L/n)" I say.