War of the Cinderellas

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you worked as a butler at the maid cafe for the school festival until you were dragged out by Tatenashi to the locker room. Now it's time for the play.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I was in the locker room and I finished getting dressed in the outfit Tatenashi gave me. I put thw crown on and sighed to my self.

"I really don't like where this is going with this play but I'm doing this for Tatenashi I guess" I say to my self as I walked out of the locker room into a vacant hallway.

I then walked onto the stage like Tatenashi instructed me too. Then I heard Tatenashi's voice as a video started playing behind me in the dark auditorium. Well I think it was a the auditorium or it was one of the IS arenas turned into the play's stage.

"Now, let us begin. Once upon a time in a far away land there lived a girl who was called Cinderella-" Tatenashi says then the spotlights turn on shining on me.

"-Now however Cinderella is no longer just a name. Now the name stands for delighting and defeating countless swarms of enemy soldiers in miriet ballrooms through out the land the world's most powerful warriors , those with the appetite for total destruction, and the title that is most befitting for those brave lady warriors is Strike Force Cinderella-" Tatenashi comtinued.

"Umm what? That doesn't sound right at all" I say to my self.

"-Now watch these young ladies dance as they all fight for the military secrets that are hidden within the prince's crown" Tatenashi says 5hen then the crowd goes crazy.

Then all the lights turn on revealing the rest of the stage which was a castle. Music starts playing as Tatenashi continues.

"And now once again the night of the blood thirsty Cinderellas is now to begin"

"That crown is mine" I hear someone shout from above me.

I jump out of the way as the sound of a sword hittiasng the ground comes from where I previously was.  I turn around and see Rin in a ballroom dress with her hair in her normal twin tails as she wielded a cutless.

"Just hand over that crown and no one will get hurt" Rin says with her hand out.

"I wish" I say as I run over to a wall that had a long sword on it.

I grabbed the sword and held it with both hands. Rin then throws three throwing knives at me and I dodge as the knives got stuck in the pillar behind me.

"What the hell Rin? What would you of done if you killed me" I tell her.

"Don't worry, there all made of safe materials" Tatenashi narrates.

Rin throws three more knives at me and I knock each of the knives away with the blade of the sword.

"I highly doubt that with the sounds I'm hearing" I say.

"Just give up already" Rin shouts as she jumps and swings the cutless down.

I block the cutless with my sword and got close to her face as our blades sparked against eachother.