Dinner and Dessert

Hello everyone it's time for another chapter. Last chapter You got a lemon with Charlotte and the girls came over unannounced. Who will be the next lucky lady to have a lemon with you? Who knows except me. Now let's get into the chapter.

~~~~~

POV:You

Me and the girls were at the grocery store getting food for dinner. The girls insisted in making dinner so I left dinner to them. They walked with me while I pushed the cart. Ingredients for different dishes were put into the cart. I had a small check list of my own that I needed to get.

*Twinkies

*Tea

*Soda

*Season 4 of High school DxD (Where is it)

I look at the girls and say with a smile "I can't wait and see what you girls will make for dinner"

Cecilia says with a cheerful face "I hope you will-" she gets cut off by Rin and Charlotte.

"Your not going to cook your food is a chemical weapon"

"You are not allowed in the kitchen Cecilia"

Houki was walking around grabbing ingredients for her dish then put them in the cart. She then walks up to me and I ask her.

"You still haven't visited your family's shrine yet have you"

"No I haven't, honestly I was thinking of visiting them soon" She replies.

"Well good, I'm sure your aunt ukiko will be glad to see you" I say back.

She then looks at me nervously before saying.

"Well actually (Y/n) at this year's summer festival I'll be" Houki gets cut off by Rin and Charlotte trying to stop Cecilia.

They were trying to restrain her from getting any ingredients for her English style dish. Apperently from the stuff they put into the cart each of them were making a food dish from their home country. Houki then walked off to get more stuff for her dish.Laura then came up to me and walked next to me.

"My bride can we hold hands?"

I look at her with a smile"Why not, and your my bride" putting emphasis on bride.

I grab her hand and we walk around as I pushed the cart hand in hand. I took a better look at what she was wearing. She was wearing the a short black dress with her combat knife on her right thigh. Her wearing a dress was a suprise to me since she came from a military back ground always wearing a uniform. She then looked at me as I was looking at her.

"What are you looking at (Y/n)?" She asks.

"Just my beautiful German girlfriend" I answer her while pulling her by the waist towards me.

She looks up at me shocked " I-I'm beautiful" then starts to blush.

I start to brush my hand through her platinum hair "Of course you are Laura, why wouldn't you be beautiful" I ask.

"Because of my eye" she says

"I like your eye Laura. It's like a pretty gemstone" I say with a smile.