•|Epilogue|•

A couple amazing years later....

Devon's POV

"Are all the boys ready?"

I asked in general since everyone was helping get the kids dressed, as I looked in the mirror making sure I looked good.

"Yea I'm just adjusting lil man tie."

Rains father said as he fixed Noah's tie.

"Da Da."

Noah said reaching for me so I picked him up, and he laid his head on my chest.

Knock knock!

Someone knocked on the door, and And then the door opened revealing Cookie in her gold bridesmaids dress.

"It's time you make your way out there baby."

"Alright. I'm coming now."

I said as I walked to the door where she stood and tried to put Noah down but he wouldn't budge.

"Come on Noah granny got candy for you."

He lifted his head off my chest and looked at her before reaching for her.
She grabbed him with a smile and we went separate directions.

As I made my way outside to the spot our wedding was being held at the golf course, I started to get nervous.

"Relax you got this."

I said to myself as I watched the guest start getting seated.

A couple minutes went by and music started to play lowly but loud enough for you to hear.

A couple seconds later the bridesmaids and groomsmen made their entrance, then Maloni and Sevyen started throwing out gold covered rose petals that Rain desired so much.

After that they went to their spots I looked back down the aisle again and there was Rain walking, by me just watching her I got butterflies in my stomach.

"Damn she's beautiful."

I said under my breath, as I began to get nervous again.

Each step she took made my heart beat faster than before, and once she finally stood in front of me it felt like my heart stopped.

We locked eyes with one another for what seemed like forever, until we we're interrupted by someone clearing their voice.

"We are all gathered here toda-"

Rain's father interrupted the pastor before he could finish his depressing sentence.

"This isn't a funeral so please change the depressing tone in your voice.

Everyone started laughing and the pastor laughed himself before starting again.

"My bad we all all gathered here today to watch as Ms. Rain Alexander and Mr. Devon Moore combine as one whole."