•|TWENTY-THREE|

I know it's been a while since I last  updated, so here's what you guys have been waiting for, I hope you enjoy it......😉😉😉😉

~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the college and it looked nice, from the paint job to the clean spacious campus.

"Ok guys. I need you to stay with your partner at all times, and if you leave them you'll get your grade dropped a whole letter."

I sighed as I heard others groan with irritation.

"Be happy. So first we're taking a tour around the school, and you and your partner have to take notes and pictures. Then we're having lunch."

We got off the bus and met with the people who were giving us the tour, but out the corner of my eye a girl with red hair caught my eye.

"Aloni?"

I said to myself, as I walked over to the girl and tapped her shoulder.

"Excuse me miss."

She turned around and there she was, I looked her over and my eyes stopped at her stomach which was pretty round.

"Oh my gosh Rain. I've been trying to get in contact with you, you've missed alot. And girl I mean alot."

She gave me a very tight hug, and then stepped back checking me out.

"I see. How many months?"

"Six, and before you ask yes it is Marcel's baby."

"I knew this was going to happen, but what are you having?"

I shook my head, because I know she wasn't the only girl he was sleeping with. But unfortunately she was the only one so far to keep the baby.

"A girl."

"Oh damn good luck​ with that, if she come out looking anything like you, then I feel bad for you guys."

"Marcel said the same thing. Talking about how he gone have to kill niggas over his baby girl."

She started laughing, I shook my head not finding anything funny.

"Well I have to get back to this field trip with my partner."

"Ok. Give me your number so we can keep in contact."

I handed her my phone and we exchanged numbers, so then we hugged and she walked towards the parking lot.

"Who yo friend, she fine."

"Don't you see she's pregnant?"

"So I can be the babies daddy."

I shook my head and walked away from him, towards the entrance of the building.

"Rain wait up, I was just playing."

"Whatever, where do we start?"

"Anywhere I guess, since you decided to be smart and walked away while the instructions were being said."