•|TWENTY-EIGHT|•

I couldn't respond to him for the simple fact I started to throw up everywhere. He instantly got off me and went to the bathroom and returned back with a towel cleaning it up off me.

He then carried me to the bathroom putting me in the tub filling it with warm water and bubbles. He then  walked out for a while, and returned with pajamas on.

"Shamar."

"Yes Rain."

"I really wanna thank you for everything you've done for me and Terrell. From taking care of us to making sure we're always doing good, even when you didn't have to. Your just an amazing person overall and I love you for that."

"You don't have to thank me, it was my job."

"How was it your job?"

"I've always been a helpful person, and I'd do anything for you"

"Really."

"Hell yeah."

I smiled as we sat in a comfortable silence for a while but I wanted to talk again.

"So-"

We both started to talk at the same time.

"Lady's first, what were you going to say?"

"I just wanted to talk."

"About?"

"Ion Know."

A couple seconds of silence went by before he started talking, while looking me in my eyes.

"Rain you know I still like you right?"

"Really? Even though you got a girl?"

"She is not my girl, Sherry tried hooking me up with her. And it's going nowhere. "

"Oh wow."

"Yup, and I feel what we have is something I can't find anywhere else."

"What do you mean?"

"Regardless of your age I really like you. To me your more than just your age. Your a beautiful intelligent young women and I love that about you. Over the past year we've got to know one another more and I love everything about you. My family loves you, and your always on my mind. So with that being said will you be my girl?"

"Yes, but Shamar I gotta tell you something but I don't want you to get mad."

"What is it?"

He looked at me with a smile.

"Devon has been trying to get at me."

He then started laughing but I found nothing funny.

"Of course he would. That's nothing new and I'm glad you told me."

"What do you mean that nothing new?"

"Whatever I like, he do to."