•|THIRTY-THREE|•

Today I have a doctor's appointment, and later on I have a lunch date with Tiffany and Ms.Renee.

As of now Shamar and I are waiting in the lobby until the nurse called us back.

"Rain Alexander."

"Here."

We stood up and followed her in the back to a room she placed us in.

"Hello how are you feeling today?"

"Good and you?"

"Great. The doctor will be in shortly."

"Alright."

She walked out and Shamar began talking as he looked around the room at the posters.

"So what do you want to have?"

"Doesn't matter to me a long as it's healthy."

He shook his head in agreement and then a male doctor walked in.

"Hello I'm doctor Jenkins."

"Hello."

We both said in unison.

"So do you know how far along you are?"

"No not exactly."

"Alright, well I can help you figure that out today."

"Ok."

"So have you been getting sick, or having any cravings?"

"Occasionally morning sickness but that's about it. And no cravings."

"Alright."

He kept writing in the folder and then he got the machine ready to for the ultrasound.

"Alright mommy, can you lift up your shirt for me."

I did as asked and then I laid back.

"Ok so this might be a little cold, so be prepared."

He have me a smile then he squeezed some of the gel on my stomach then he turned off the light.

As he was moving the monitor around on my stomach we seen the baby was kinda big and had a strong heartbeat.

"Well your at the start of your second trimester, which makes your four months."

"Wow."

Was all I could say, because four months ago was a unforgettable date.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~

Shamar decided that since we haven't spent enough time with each other due to our work schedules, that we needed alone time with one another.

Our date started off with us dropping the kids off to Cookie and then going shopping. After shopping we went to dinner at some nice Italian restaurant. Then we walked on the beach, and then finally made our way to the beach view suite that he rented it for us.