•|THIRTY-SIX|•

"Rain Alexander."

I stood up and grabbed the kids hands and followed the nurse to the back. Once we made it to the room I sat them down in the chair and then I sat down.

"How are you doing today?"

"Good and you?"

I smiled at her even though I was still upset about the Shamar situation.

"Great. Hey guys."

She waved over at the kids who returned the gesture.

"You have some beautiful children."

"Thank you."

After she finished doing what she had to do she left, and a couple minutes later the doctor came in.

"Hello Ms. Alexander."

"Hello Mr. Jenkins."

"How are you feeling?"

"Good, and you?"

"Great, so are you ready to figure out what your having?"

"Yessssss."

Terrell and Maloni said giggling before I could even reply.

"Alright. Where's the man of the house?"

"He-"

Just then he came through the door, actually looking presentable, but once he passed me I still smelled a little alcohol.

"Hey doc, what I miss?"

"Nothing sir I was just about to start."

He nodded his head then took a seat next to the kids while waiting for the next move.

"Alright lift your shirt up so we can see what your beautful blessing is going to be."

I did as told and he squeezed some gel on my stomach and then turned the lights off. He started rubbing my stomach in a circular motion and then stopped at the baby.

"Well it's a boy."

I couldn't help but to smile as a few tears fell, I continued to watch the screen until he came across what looked to be another baby.

"Ms.Alexander?"

"Yes."

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"Your having twins my dear and there both boys."

"Yessssss."

Terrell screamed loudly with a big smile on his face.

"Awwww man that mean I won't have anybody to play Barbie dolls with."

"You still have me."