•|FIFTEEN|•

He made the first move by kissing me on my lips, I wasn't surprised because I wanted to do the same thing.

"I've wanted to do that for a while now."

Then he began kissing me again,and rubbing my thighs. His lips were softer than a pillow, and it made it no better that they were nice and plump.

His lips just made me wanna do some things that your supposed to do with the one you love dearly.

I clinched my thighs tighter together as he took the bowl outta my hands and started to lick my neck then he sucked on it.

I closed my eyes accidentally letting a moan slip. Then I felt him unzipping my jacket, which revealed my neon pink lace bra.

He then unlatched it since it connects in the front, and took my left nipple in his mouth. He did it for a couple more second then moved on to my right one, leaving them slightly sore.

Once he was done he left two hickies on each of my breasts then he licked all the way down to my navel, and that's where I stopped him.

I put my hands on his head pulling his face up, looking into his light brown eyes that look so perfect on him.

"I'm sorry we can't do this. I mean like your grown and I'm a minor isn't this considered molestation or rape?"

"I mean-"

"Yea I know I was enjoying it, but what we're doing is wrong on so many levels."

I started to fix myself up, and I got my bowl of strawberries off the table and started eating them.

"Yeah, you right I don't know what I was thinking. My bad I think it's best if I go."

"You don't have to go, I was actually enjoying your company until you know..."

He rubbed the back of his neck and looked at me with a slight smirk.

"Ok. I'll control myself this time."

I mugged him and he started laughing.

"I don't see anything funny."

"Ok. I'll keep my hands and other body parts to myself."

We sat back on the couch comfortably and watched B.A.P.S the movie, until we fell asleep on each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on the couch to the smell of food cooking. I already knew who it was so I got up, making my way upstairs slowly to clean myself up.

I had a slight headache so I knew I was gonna be in a bad mood, until it went away.

I reached my bathroom and used the toilet. Once I was done I washed my hands, and then went to take a shower.

I removed my clothes and put them in the dirty clothes bin, before admiring my passion marks, that I received a couple hours ago.

I smiled ear to ear just thinking about it, but then I realized that I shouldn't be happy about doing things like that at my age. With a man who is older then me by five years.