•|TWENTY|•

Today is Saturday and I woke up to Terrell poking my eye lids. I opened my eyes and he stopped poking me.

"What do you want?"

"E-e."

"Ok. Give me a couple minutes."

I turned the t.v. on for him, and made my way into the bathroom to handle my business. Once I finished I walked back into my room and Terrell was gone.

I turned my t.v. off and made my way downstairs to the kitchen, to see a shirtless Shamar over the stove. Terrell sat in this high chair watching something on his tablet.

"Morning."

"Morning. How'd you sleep?"

"Good until somebody woke me up."

He started laughing.

"What he do this time?"

"He was poking my eye lids."

Shamar continued to laugh, but I didn't find it funny.

"How does he even get on my bed?"

"I uhh give him a little boost."

"Really?"

"Yep, what's a better way to wake up?"

"Feeling your lips kissing me."

I said under my breath as I walked over to the refrigerator to get some cranberry juice.

"If that's what the queen wants that's what the queen gets."

He turned the stove off and started fixing our plates.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"No I don't."

"Alright. I hear everything."

I was smiling on the inside, as he handed me my plate and gave Terrell his.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

We sat at the table eating peacefully until Terrell started throwing food. He threw a potato at Shamar and it hit him on the side of his head.

"Terrell, why'd you do that?"

He looked at me and started laughing, then he started throwing more at him and I couldn't help but laugh.

"That's enough badass."

Shamar said with a mad looking expression on his face, which made Terrell stop and continued to eat his food.

Since I finished first I started cleaning up the mess that was made. First I started by picking up the potatoes, and then I started washing the dishes.