•|SIX|•

Once I got home I stripped out of my clothes, and went and got in the tub. I turned the water on warm and watched the water run while pouring dove soap in.

I turned on some music and got into the halfway filled up tub. Once I got in I just laid there relaxing as music played from my black Beats pill.

I woke up to loud banging on the door. I got out of the tub and threw on my silk red robe and some Nike slides by the door. I tied the string tight sound my waist, and made my way down stairs.

"I'm coming."

I yelled as I approached the door and swung it open so whoever was on the other side could stop.

Once I looked at who was on the other side I was very confused as to what was going on.

"Good morning Ms. Alexander."

"Good morning."

"I'm officer Paige."

I felt uncomfortable because he was just standing there looking at me with lust evident in his eyes.

"OK."

I started to shift from one foot to the other, something I tend to do when I'm nervous.

"I'm sorry. But Mrs. Daniels had a heart attack and she wanted us to get you."

I then started to use my brain, and think, I don't have Terrell.

"My baby!"

I ran out the house with nothing but my robe and slides on. I went next door to her house to look for my baby.

"Excuse me miss, you can't go in there."

I don't get it they act liked she died.

I ignored her and tried to push my way through the officers blocking the door.

"Ma'am I advise you to step back."

"And I advise you to give me my fucking baby."

"Your​ baby is-"

I turned around when I heard a women's voice from behind me.

"Where the fuck is he!?"

"Over-"

"Take me to him."

"OK. But-"

"I don't give a fuck give me my son."

Her faced turned the color of a tomato. I don't give a fuck about anything she has to say.

Once she turned on her heels I followed closely behind her.  She didnt say nothing, besides to the other officers.

She led me to the back of an ambulance, I guess Terrell was in .

One I seen his little body in the ladies arms, I jumped into the back so fast and picked him up.

"Oh Terrell I'm so sorry."

I rocked him in my arms as more tears started to fall freely.

"Excuse me ma'am are you the mother of this baby?"

"Yes. Can I take him home?"

"Yes."

"OK where is Mrs. Daniels?'

"She's already at the hospital."

"OK."

"I'll make my way down there in a little bit."

I thought yo myself.

I carefully got down with Terrell in my arms and went home. Once I got in the house, I went back to the bathroom to take another shower.

I stripped him out of his clothes and put him on my chest as I slowly sat down.

"Hey Terrell I have good news for you."

He started wiggling and a smile appeared.

"We're going to go see Ms. Renee and then go to mommy grave."

"Whaaaaaah!"

"No don't cry T. It's going to be ok."

I rubbed his little body down and did the same to mine and got out.