•|NINETEEN|•

I pulled up to Shamar's house a.k.a home, since he wanted me to stay with him. I turned the car off and gathered my thoughts before looking in the back seat at a sleeping Terrell.

I grabbed our backpacks and then I went to open the back door to get Terrell out. Once I got him out he got comfortable on my shoulder.

I clicked the alarm to locked the doors then I made my way to the door. Before I could even put my key in it, it was opening.

"Hey. How was your day?"

Shamar asked while he took Terrell out my arms and took him to his room.

"It was just another day you know."

"Yea. I know the feeling."

We continued to walk up the stairs, he placed Terrell in his bed and carefully took his shoes off before putting the cover over him.

"How was work?"

"Same thing as everyday. Went and talked to a couple clients, and then went over a couple cases."

"Oh ok."

"Yupppppppp."

"Welp I'm going to get go started in my homework."

"Alright."

I moved out of the doorway and made my way to my room to start on my homework. While I sat at my desk taking my shoes off, Shamar came in and sat on the edge of the desk.

"Soooooo."

"Sooo what?"

"You need help with anything?"

"No I think I got it, but if I do I'll call you."

"Alright."

He got off the edge of the desk and started making his way to the door.

"Oh yeaaaaa."

He turned around and looked at me.

"Yes?"

"Devon isn't good person to watch kids because he had a potty mouth."

He started laughing.

"I could've told you that. He's a little kid in a grown mans body."

We both laughed and just looked at each other once our laughter died down.

"Rain I'm going to get outta here so you can do your work without any disruptions."

"You aren't a distraction."

I bit my bottom lip and continued to look at him, he walked from the doorway and leaned down to kiss my lips.

"Stop. Teasing. Me"

He pecked my lips and then licked my neck and began sucking on it.