•|ELEVEN|•

Terrell was sleeping peacefully on my chest as it slowly rose up and down. His breathing was nice and slow, as he wiggled every once and a while in his sleep.

I laid there watching one of my favorite movies called Phat Girlz. It was on the part where Mo'Nique was throwing her clothes out the window, almost hitting her cousin.

My phone began to vibrate on the nightstand so I reached over and grabbed it, carefully not moving Terrell.

I looked at the caller ID confused of who it could be so I took my chances and answered.

Once I did I just listened to the other person breathe because I want going to say anything.

I took my phone off my ear and realized the time was still going and it was on twenty-five​ seconds.

"Hello?"

I questioned unsure if I should hang up or not.

"Rain you are very childish."

I gave a sigh of relief when I realized it was only Shamar.

"I mean you called me first so I expected you to speak first."

"I'll keep that in mind for the next time then."

I rolled my eyes like he could see.
"Yeah. You do that."

"I will."

The conversion got boring again as we listened to each other breathe. I was enjoy the sound but I decided to spark the conversation back up.

"So why you up this late?"

"I was bored and started thinking of you that's all."

"Awwww how sweet."

"Yep. What are you doing?"

"Well I was watching a movie till you called."

"My bad am I interrupting?"

"No not really I was going to fall asleep eventually."

"Ohhhhh ok. How little man doing?"

I forgot he was sleep on my chest, so I looked down and he was looking dead at me with a smirk on his face.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he started laughing.

"Damn it I woke him up."

He began to laugh and it sounded so sexy.

"That doesn't sound good, but at least he's quite."

"He's always quite unless he needs something."

"That's good he's a good baby."

"Yup, just the way I like it."

He started to kick his feet and make noises, so I put some pillows against the headboard and around so he wouldn't fall and I laid him up right so he could see the t.v.

"So what you doing later on today?"

"Uhhhhh stay in the house as usual, we have nothing to do."

"Sounds fun, mind if I join?"

"Sounds good but-"

"But what you don't want me to know where u live?"

"No I wasn't going to say that."

"Sure you weren't, I know where you live."

"I figured as much. Don't you have to work?"

"Yeah, I do. But I can always make time for you."

I smiled like a little school girl, and shook my head.

We stayed on the phone talking about random things until 4:00 in the morning. He had to be to work at seven and I didn't see how he could so it.

He had to be in court by eight for a murder trail, and then after that he had to go meet with a inmate to talk about his case.

As soon as I closed my eyes Terrell screamed, so my eyes shot open.
I looked at him and he just laid there looking at me so I closed my eyes again, and he did the same thing so I sat up and grabbed him.

"What's wrong with you huh? I wasn't giving you enough attention?"

"Blah blah blah."

I got up off the bed and made my way downstairs to the kitchen to make him a bottle. Once I was done and gave it to him I put him in his sports themed baby walker on the floor and went to the silver stainless steel refrigerator.

I decided to make sausage, eggs, and grits. I wanted to play music but realized I left my phone upstairs, so I went in the living room and turned it to the music station and let Kap G - Girlfriend play.

When I went back in the kitchen I seen Terrell bobbing his head, which caused me to laugh. He turned and looked at me and started clapping his hands.

I smiled at him, and went to the cabinets to get the pots and pans I needed to cook. Once I got everything out I washed my hands and began to prepare my meal.

Forty-five minutes later I was done cooking and I was eating, I put Terrell in his high chair and gave him a little baby cookie. When I finished eating my food and then washed the dishes I cleaned Terrell up, and headed to the living room to turn the T.V. off.

I made my way upstairs with a screaming Terrell. I looked at him and he screamed even louder.

"Please stop screaming."

"Wahhhhhhhhhh!"

I put him on changing station of his crib and changed his diaper which was full of pee.

"Wow. You did all of that for some pee?"

He smiled and started sucking on his fingers and I shook my head. After I changed him, we went back into my room where I heard my phone ringing.

I picked it up an seen I had ten missed calls; three from Ms.Renee, two from Shamar, two from Marcel, and three from a unknown number.

As I was putting my phone down it rung again and it was the private number, so I answered it.

"Who is this?"

"Well hi to you to Rain, but this is Dontae."

"How did you get my number? As a matter of fact why are you calling me from a private number?"

"I got ways to get what I want, and because I can."

I hung up the phone thinking how he got my number, then it hit me. Marcel.

I called Ms.Renee back to see what she wanted, and next would be Shamar then Marcel.

Vote and Comment for more updates.....😉😉