Chapter 33

Autumn's POV:
"C'mon Autummy!! You need to get up!" I heard an soft voice speak while I felt my cheek getting poked by a small finger.

I really really don't want to get up... but I have to, cause we need to set up for the welcome home party for the boys.

"Alright baby... I'm getting up." I yawn, while slowly and awkwardly twisting my body around lay on my side, before pushing myself up.

"Good morning baby!" Scarlett giggles while quickly kissing my belly and grinning up at me. "Good morning Autummy!" She grabs my check with her tiny hands and pulls my face down to hers and gives me a kiss.

"Morning honey." I replied while rubbing my belly and feeling my baby kick softly against my hand. "Are Mummy & Daddy awake, Scarbear?"

"Yes, they downstairs cooking bweakfast." Scarlett replied while smiling up at me.

"Okay baby, well why don't we head down, so we can have something to eat, yeah?" I asked, while pushing myself up into a standing position and grabbing Scarlett's hand in my own.

"Okay."

Walking down the stairs, I make sure she's holding my hand and walking slowly.

"Good morning, my two princesses." Sam called as Scar and I walked in through the door to the kitchen. "How's my baby girl doing?" He asks while scooping Scarlett up into his arms and tickling her belly.

"I'm good, Daddy." She calls while giggling and telling Sam to stop.

"That's good baby. How's my soon to be daughter-in-law and grandson doing?" Sam asks while looking at me with a huge smile on his face. This man is always, always happy and always has a smile on his face.

"I'm good Sam. Baby Hunter is good also. I just want him out already." I chuckled to Sam as himself and Amber started laughing.

"He'll be here soon, dear. I can't wait to meet him." She gushes at the thought of her first born grandson.

"Neither can I! I think he's gonna be a mini Ace." I sign lovingly at the thought of have a mini Ace running around the house.

"Oooo, he'd be so cute, with his Daddy's looks and your personality!" Amber squeals at her idea, to which I chuckle at her, before sitting down at the table to start eating my pancakes that she has made.

Drenching them in syrup, I start eating them... well more like downing them.

"Slow down honey, you don't wanna choke." Amber chuckles, passing me a glass of Orange Juice knowing that it's my favourite.

"I'm sorry, they're just so good and I'm hungry." I swallowed the mouthful I had, before sipping my drink and smiling sweetly at Amber and Sam.

"Are you excited for Ace to get home?" Sam asks while sitting down across from me and eating his own pancakes, that had lemon and sugar on them.

Oooo I want more pancakes with lemon and sugar now...

"Yes I am! I think Baby Hunter knows what's going on as well, he's kicking a little bit here and there." I explain, while grinning widely at Amber when she places more pancakes on my plate.

"That's good."
~~~~~~~~~~~
"C'mon! They're going to be here in 2 hours! We still need to set the food up, get decorations done, guests have to arrive..." I call while taking a deep breath to try and calm down.

"Sweetie, take a deep breath, it's okay. We got it all under control. Why don't you go finish decorating the cupcakes with the icing?" Amber offers while smiling sweetly at me, in reassurance.