Chapter 17

Love this song, thought it fit this chapter well I guess so I hope you like :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ace's POV:
"Ace! Oh my god! Are you okay baby?" I hear Lauren from the front door of the hospital. I turn my head and look towards her and seconds later I'm crushed into a bone crushing hug, holding me while tears fall from my face. I never cry, well I do, but that's only when Atty is hurt or something's happened to her. Other than that I never cry. Atty is usually never hurt or anything so I never cry so Lauren and Andrew seeing me cry now shocks them.

"I'm okay, I'm just worried about Atty." I reply while looking at her when she pulls back from the hug. Andrew comes over and gives me a quick hug telling me it's gonna be okay and then we all sit down.

"I know baby, me too. Your parents and all of your friends are on their way now." Andrew explains to me while giving me a reassuring smile when I look at him. I slowly nod my head and then look back down at my hands.

"Honey, what happened?" Lauren asks me while taking my hand and squeezing it in comfort. I then explain that she had fell down the stairs after having her shower and I was starting to make dinner. I leave out the part of how I found out she is pregnant, because I don't want to tell them if she doesn't want them to know yet.

"Oh deer. My poor baby." Lauren cries out when she hears that her daughter fell down the stairs.

After a few minutes my parents and mine and Atty's friends all arrive and they all come and give me hugs and the girls all tell me it's gonna be okay and that she's a strong girl, she'll be alright.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Family of Autumn Smithton?" We hear a man call and I look up to see a man in hospital uniform with a clipboard in his hands. Atty's parents and I all stand up as well as the rest of the others but they all stay back as Atty's parents and I walk over to the doctor.

"Yes? I'm her father Andrew Smithton, her mother Lauren Smithton and her boyfriend Ace." Andrew speaks up while we all shake hands with the doctor.

"I'm Dr Nathan, I have news about your daughter/girlfriend." Dr Nathan starts off, looking down at the clipboard again.

"Oh is she okay?" Lauren asks while biting her nails out of nervousness. She's always biting her nails when she's nervous.

"Yes, she is very much okay. We had to stitch up the cut on her head where the bleed was coming from since the cut was quite deep and we check to make sure that the baby was okay and the baby is doing perfectly fine, safe and healthy. So they're both okay." Dr Nathan explains. Oh no he said baby, oh god I'm gonna die.

"Wait baby? What do you mean baby?" Lauren asks while looking at Andrew with confusion written on her face.

"Your daughter is almost 4 months pregnant Mrs Smithton." Dr Nathan explains. I think I should run now, like right now! I turn to start running towards the door but stop when I hear Andrew's voice.

"Stop right there Mr." Oh no, he's seriously gonna kill me for getting his 17 year old daughter, his only daughter pregnant.

"Uhhh, I can explain." I speak nervously while shifting on my feet and looking down.

"Start talking." Andrew says sternly while crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at me. Now he hates me! He's never hated me, he's always considered me as a son he's never had.

"Okay well when you all went on you trip, after about 2 weeks of being together, one thing let to another and I forgot a condom and bam she's pregnant. I'm so sorry Andrew. I didn't know this would happen, I thought I put on a condom, but now if she's pregnant I obviously didn't or I did but there was a hole." I explain really quickly, hoping he won't hate me.