Chapter 27

Ace's POV:
2 months have gone by since the night of the baby gender reveal and lots of things have happened, for instance: Connor and Riley have started dating a few weeks ago, Scarlett turned 3 about a month ago and Atty is now 6 Months with our baby boy. Only 3 more months until we can finally meet our little bundle of joy and we're so excited.

I honestly can't wait to meet him, I just wanna see what he's gonna look like. If he'll have mine or Autumn's colour hair, if he'll have Autumn's eyes or mine, how soft his cheeks will be, his tiny feet and toes, his little fingers and hands, his little fragile body, his small button nose. I honestly can't stop thinking about what he might look like and I know that whatever he looks like he'll be the most precious, gorgeous little boy in the world.

"Awey! Autummy needs you!" I hear the little voice of my baby sister as she comes running into the room with a big smile on her face.

"What's wrong Scar? Is Atty okay?" I ask with worry as I leaned down picking up Scar and placing her on my hip, before walking out of Atty and I's room, towards the staircase.

"She is oway. She just wants to tawk awout baby." Scar smiled while leaning her head on my shoulder after kissing my cheek.

"Okay, baby girl. Are you gonna sit with us?" I asked as I move her hair out of her face that fell in front of her eye.

"Yes, can I?" She asked while lifting her head up and looking at me with her bright green-blue eyes. (A.N: I honestly forgot what colour I said Scar's eyes were so we'll stick with bright green-blue😉)

"Course baby girl. So are you excited for baby to come soon?" I asked her as we reach the bottom on the stairs and turning to walk to the kitchen doorway.

"Yes! I so excwited Awey! I gonna wove him so mwuch, I pwomise." She spoke while putting her head back on my shoulder with a cute smile on her face.

"I'm sure you will baby girl, he's gonna love you lots too." I told her while kissing her forehead and entered the kitchen with a smile on my lips as I saw Autumn standing in the kitchen with a black top, black jeggings, with her hair down, standing at the stove cooking what smells to be like her famous Beef Teriyaki Stir-Fry.

"What's cwooking, gwood wooking?" Scar spoke up making Autumn and I crack up laughing at her asking Atty 'What's cooking, good looking.'

"Well baby, I'd say it's your favourite food and you get me to make it all the time." Atty said while smiling at Scar, as her face brightened as she immediately knew what was cooking. Scar wriggled in my arms trying to get down, so I bend down placing her on the floor and once her feet touched the floor, she took of runny towards Atty.

"We hawing Beef Tarki Stir-Fries?!" Scar screamed as she stopped right in front of Atty, tilting her head up to Atty. "Baby in the way." She spoke again before taking one step back and then repeating her actions. Autumn and I chuckled loudly that she couldn't see Autumn's face because of our little boy.

"Yes we are gorgeous. Want to help me?" Autumn ask while bending over and picking up my little sister placing her on her hip before walking back to the stove.

"Babe, I don't think you should be picking up Scarlett while your pregnant, you heard what the doctor said." I scolded while walking towards the table and picking up a chair and taking it to where the girls were and placing it next to Atty. "Put Scarlett on the chair, babe."