Chapter 16

Ace's POV:
I still feel like something is up with Autumn. I mean even though she's told me she's okay, I know she isn't and I know something is up that's she's hiding and I just really want her to be honest with me.

"Yo dude, have you figured out what's wrong with Autumn yet?" Jackson suddenly questions while all the boys and I are playing PlayStation. Autumn has gone out with her friends for the day doing god knows what, probably shopping.

"Nah not yet man, but I've been keeping track of the symptoms she's having so I should find out soon." I explain to each of the boys. Jackson and I have known each other the longest. Our parents went to high school together and we're all best friends. After they went to college our mums got pregnant around the same time (Jackson is only 1 week older than me) and about 2 years later my parents got married and then a year later his got married. We've been best friends since birthday pretty much and we have a bond that still confuses our parents to this day. The rest of the boys we met along the way as we got older.

"We'll make sure once you find out you tell us!" Aj spoke up while shooting a guy in the head on COD.

"Definitely bro." I reply while placing down my control and standing up to go get food from the kitchen. "Anyone want any food since I'm getting some." I call while walking towards the kitchen. I hear a chorus of 'yeah's' and 'yes''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A! I'm back!" I hear the voice of my beautiful girlfriend. All the boys left about 30 minutes ago as they all had to get home to get ready for school tomorrow. Even though every single one of us hates school, we hardly do work either. The only one that actually does the work is me because Autumn forces me too and always has, if I don't do it she yells at me and I hate her yelling at me.

"Lounge, bubby!" I call back while resting my feet on the coffee table in front of me, watching a weird show on tv that I can't remember the name of.

"Hey, so how was your day A?" I hear Atty come over and wrap her arms around my neck from behind me and leaning down giving me a kiss on the cheek. I chuckle at her cuteness while grabbing her arm and pulling her around the couch and sitting her on my lap.

"It was good babe. How was your shopping trip?" I reply while running my hands along her back.

"It was good, I brought some nice clothes and the girls and I got lunch and had an amazing time." She says with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm glad baby. Why don't you go put all your bags in my room, while I go start dinner?" I asked while tapping the bottom of her back. She nods in agreement and gets up off me so I can get up and heads towards her bags taking them upstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and look at the stuff we have in the pantry to see what I can cook for dinner.

"Babe, I'm gonna have a quick shower! I'll be down in 20!" I hear Atty call from upstairs and reply with a quick okay.

Finally after 5 minutes I decide to make my mum famous speghetti that is to die for that she's taught me how to cook. I start getting out all the ingredients for the speghetti when Atty's mobile goes off from her bag in the lounge.

I quickly put the ingredients down and run to the lounge to answer the phone.

"Hello?" I speak once accepting the call and walk back into the kitchen.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could speak to Miss Autumn Smithton?" I hear a female voice come from the other side of the line.

"She's busy right now, but I'm her boyfriend Ace. Would you like me to pass on a message?" I ask while getting the speghetti and putting it into the big pot that's filled with water and turn the heat on.