Chapter 26

Autumn's POV:
Walking into Nonna's restaurant, I couldn't stop the smile from leaving my face. I was so happy, I'm gonna have a little boy, my little man. I just want him to be born already, so I can see him and hold him.

"YOU'RE HERE!" A scream comes from behind the counter which obviously belongs to Nonna. She immediately comes over running the best she can for her age, before taking me into her arms. "How did it go?! What's the gender! Tell me what my little superstar is gonna be!" Nonna's starts blabbering, to which Ace and I chuckle.

"Nonna, we'll tell you after dinner. Let us say high to everyone, eat dinner and then announce the gender okay?" Ace explained while smiling his charming smile at her.

"Oh alright... I swear you kids are trying to kill me by not knowing what my great grand baby is gonna be." She said while giving us a cheeky glare, but Ace and I smile at her because of how amazing she is.

"Of course not Nonna! I'm just tired and my feet are hurting as well. Oh and don't forget me being hungry! I'm starving!" I exclaimed while rubbing my growing belly that's holding our little boy.

"Oh dear! Go take a seat for 5 minutes! Then you can greet everyone! Now tell Nonna what you and my little superstar are wanting, Bumblebee." She said while patting my belly and then guiding me to my chair at the table that was at the front and the main table for close relatives of mine and Ace's. Everyone else sat around the room on their tables.

"I could really go for Pork." I said while rubbing my stomach as my stomach grumbled. "Ooo and some spaghetti! With lots of cheese, please Nonna."

"Absolutely dear. Ace, what would you like?" Nonna asks turning to Ace as he smiled at her.

"I'll have the same as Atty, Nonna, please." He said while kissing her on the cheek before sitting in his seat next to mine.

"Course dear! I'll see you soon!" She spoke before totting off into the kitchen to obviously get started on making everyone's meals. There were also waiters and waitresses walking around with champagne, wine, finger foods and lollies. Nonna, Mum and Mrs. Hunter, really outdid themselves.

"How you feeling Baby?" Ace asked while rubbing my belly with his right hand, his left hand was on the back of my chair.

"I'm feeling good, little sore but other than that great!" I said while smiling at him to which he smiled back. He leaned closer and captured my lips in his as he moved his lips against mine. I smiled against his lips which caused him to smile as well before chuckling at me and pulling away.

"I love you Autumn Grace Smithton." Ace spoke with a huge smile on his face as he said those words for the second time today.

"I love you too Ace Tyrell Hunter." I spoke with so much truth and passion while smiling at him. He's my whole world. I honestly have no clue what I would do without him.

Ace gave me a huge grin which sent butterflies to my stomach, before he leaned forward again and placed his lips on mine and started moving them against my own lips, wrapping my arms around his neck, I pulled him closer to me as I thread my fingers through his hair, to which I earned a groan to. I chuckled at him, as he growled in a cheeky way, before pulling away and leaning his forehead against mine.

"You shouldn't have done that Baby. Payback tonight." He smirked while I grinned at him as if acting innocent.

"What did I do babe?" I asked as I pulled away slightly so I was looking at him.

"Oh you know what you did." He said as he leaned towards my ear and whispered something that made shivers go down my spin. "Be prepared for tonight Baby."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ace's POV:
Everyone's finished their meals and now everyone is just chatting and enjoying themselves.