Chapter 24

Autumn's POV:
I can't believe I'm already 4 months pregnant, I get to see my baby in 5 months! I know that's a little far but being a first time mum I can't help it. I'm so excited to find out what our baby's gonna be so then we can pick a name!

Tomorrow is our four months scan to finally see what gender our baby is gonna be, to say I'm not excited would be an understatement, Ace being the same. I think he's more excited then me, he's just constantly smiling now and I love it.

We got back from our holiday away at Alex's beach house two nights ago and it was just amazing! Everyone had a ball, we made many more fun memories and we even talked about the baby coming. I've never had so much fun in my life, it's not funny. After Ace & I wrote down our thoughts on names for our baby, that day after we talked to everyone and they loved the idea and immediately got to it, now everyone is finished and we're just waiting for my parents and Ace's then we'll look at all of them and pick our favourites.

"Autummy?" I hear a little voice come into Ace's room, from where I'm sitting on his bed, reading a book.

"Yeah baby?" I ask putting my book down and picking her up and placing her on my lap with each other legs on either side of my belly, to which she instantly put her hands on my belly and rubbing it cutely

"When is baby going to be here?" Scarlett asked while looking at me still rubbing my belly.

"Soon, Scarbear. Just a little bit longer." I told her as I smiled lovingly at her. Gosh she's adorable.

"I can't wait to meet baby." She said while laying the side of her head on my belly.

"I can't wait to meet baby too." I said while rubbing my fingers through her hair as she slowly started to drift off to sleep, not to long after me following suit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ace's POV:
"Awesome, catcha later bro." I said to AJ before walking out of the gym, that AJ and I decided to head down too today and do a little work out, after spending 2 hours there we both decided to head home and get some rest before school tomorrow being a Sunday.

Getting into my yellow Holden, I started the car, strapped my seat belt and pulled out of the parking lot, before heading to McDonalds to buy Atty and I a drink.

Pulling into McDonald's 5 minutes later I decided to text mum and ask if everyone else wanted a drink.

To Mum💘:
Hey does everyone want a drink from Macca's? I'm getting one for Atty and I and thought I should ask if everyone else wanted one.

From Mum💘:
Yes please baby. Sam and Andrew would like a Coke, Lauren and I would like a coffee with 2 sugars and you know Scarlett being Scarlett will definitely want a drink from Macca's.

To Mum💘:
Of course she will it's her favourite. Alrighty I'll be home in 10 with everyone's drinks! Love you x

Putting my phone down, I drive through to drive through area and waited for the person to start talking.