Chapter 25

Autumn's POV:
"So how far along are you bumblebee?" Nonna asks looking at me with a huge smile at the thought of Ace & I have a baby. I agree it's pretty exciting and I can't wait to meet my little baby, in just 5 months.

"We're 4 months Nonna, we actually get to find out what the baby is tomorrow!" I explain excitedly to which Nonna squealed in excitement and all of us chuckled at her.

"That's amazing! Tomorrow after the appointment, bring down all the family for a big dinner, we'll book out the restaurant and it can just be a big party/baby shower!" Nonna explained while smiling brightly at me. I instantly smiled at her idea and immediately nodded my head.

"Nonna, thank you so much! I love you! I love you! I love you!" I squealed while getting up and hugging her while tears flowed down my cheeks, ugh hormones are seriously annoying.

"It's seriously no problem, anything for my little rocket, bumblebee and soon to be baby superstar." Nonna said while patting my back and smiling at Ace.

Walking back over to Ace, I sat next to him but he decided to pull me into his lap with my legs across him and resting on the opposite side, holding me in his arms with his arms around me and hand on my growing belly, he placed a kiss on my forehead and rested his chin on my head.

"You guys are so adorable! I always told you they would get together, didn't I?" Nonna cooed, before directing her question to my parents and we all chuckled at Nonna. "Now, I'll go get you your usuals and then we can all sick down and talk about details for tomorrow night!" Nonna clapped her hands excitedly before walking to the kitchen and telling the chef our usual orders.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm tired A..." I mumbled while resting my head on his chest and yawning.

"Go to sleep Baby." He whispers while pushing my hair out of my face before playing with my hair which made me sigh in content.

"I'm trying, but it's getting harder to sleep now that I'm getting bigger because our little baby is growing." I reply while looking down at my belly and rubbing it with my right hand.

"That's showing you that our baby is healthy and growing perfectly. We get to find out the gender tomorrow, so get some sleep Atty." Ace explains while placing his hand over mine.

"Okay then." I said before snuggling in closer to Ace and letting out a breath and relaxing my body while Ace continued to play with my hair.

After laying there for about 5 minutes, we hear a knock a little knock at the door before the door opens and Scarlett's little head pops in. She's standing in her little Elsa & Anna PJ's, with her hair in little braids which I did earlier when she got out of the shower and holding her little bear that Ace gave her with a tired look on her face.

"Awey, can I sleep wifh Autummy, Baby and you?" We hear Scarbear ask quietly while holding her teddy tightly to her chest with a sad look on her face.

"Of course, baby girl. Come here." Ace said before sitting up and holding his arms out to which Scar came running into and he picked her up placing her in between us. "What's wrong Scar?" Ace asks while looking down at her as she lays on her back holding her teddy.

"I... I had a bad dream." She said before a small tear slid down her little face which broke me heart seeing her cry.

"Why you crying gorgeous? What was your dream about?" I asked while wiping her tears away and giving her forehead a kiss.

"Mummy, Daddy, Aunty Lauwen, Uncle Andew, Awey and you all forgot about me when baby was born..." She said in the safest voice I've ever heard from here and what she said broke me heart into a million pieces.