Chapter 7

*A little bit has been cut off but that's okay.
Hope you enjoy this chapter! ❤️*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yo bitch! Open the bloody door already!" That my friends is my best friend Riley. Oh gotta love that girl aye.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Geez!" I scream while running downstairs and chucking the blankets and pillows I had in my arms over to Ace who caught them and continued on with making the beds on the floor and couches. I ran and opened the door to see Riley, Madelyn, Bethany, Abigail and Lilianna all smiling brightly at me. Behind them stood Ace's friends Jackson, Aj, Alex, Conner and Nicholas also smiling at me.

"Girls! Boys! Come on in!" I excitedly said as they all walking in and straight to the lounge room where Ace was. I shut the door once all of them had walked through the door and headed to the lounge.

"Ace! My man. What's up?" Nic exclaimed while doing a bro shake with Ace. The rest of the boys greeted Ace the same way, while all of the girls came over each giving me a hug.

"Oh my gosh! I've missed you so much babe!" Madelyn gushes.

"You only just saw me yesterday at school bub." I giggle at her silliness, the other girls all chuckle at her.

""Doesn't mean I haven't missed you!" She exclaims and we all burst out laughing. Ahhh gotta love my girls.

"Ace, that girls and I will be in the kitchen getting the food and making things okay?" He looked at me with a contagious smile while nodding his head. The girls were already walking towards the kitchen while I stayed put to let him know.

"Sure Atty. The boys and I are gonna play on the Xbox until your finished." He replied as he got up to go over to the Xbox, turning it on and getting out the 5/6 controllers and passing them round to the boys. I walked off into the kitchen to see all the girls talking quietly and when they see me come through they all stop.

"What you girls talking about?" I asked as I went and got out some eggs, milk and butter from the fridge so we can make a cake.

"Oh you know, just about how we much we think you and Ace would be so cute together." Madelyn exclaims while clapping and jumping up and down. Say what now?

"Uhhh, that's never gonna happen guys. You know that! He sees me as a little sister, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less." I reply with a little bit of sadness, because I want to see me as what I see him as: more than friends. I just wished he loved me like I love him.

"Oh babe! Are you blind?!" Bethany asked as she stood up straight and walked over to where I was standing.

"No I'm not blind! I can see perfectly fine! I'm just saying he doesn't feel that way about me." I reply while grabbing out bowls, cups, measuring cups, spatulas, wooden spoons, whisks.

"Baby girl. You don't see the way he looks at you do you?" Riley asked as she walked over grabbing one of each other the utensils for herself and the girls followed alone. So in the end we all had one wooden spoon, one spatula, one whisk, one measuring cup shared between us, one bowl each and one cup each.

"Yeah he looks at me like he looks at Scarlett." I reply confusedly and all the girls chuckle shaking their heads.

"Hunny, he looks at you like your his world! His eyes sparkle and a smile is so big it looks like his teeth will pop out. He stares at you whenever your not looking and smiles to himself!" Madelyn explains as all the girls nod in agreement. No? Why would he look at me like that? To him in his little sister.